S I X

Alana didn't dare tell anyone about the incident that happened that night. They would get scared for no reason and she was sure that Riddle wouldn't tell his brother about the Grimmauld Place. Every villain had their own idea of moral.

Soon after, her nightmares stopped even though every night, she feel asleep to the sight of Riddle's eyes boring into hers. And soon enough the atmosphere at the house calmed down.

And now the date to board the train to Hogwarts was coming near. After everything was brought from Diagon Alley. Everyone in the house sat in kitchen. They knew how risky it was now with everything going on. The conspiracies against Harry, the mixed sides. And Voldemort free and The Ministry not believing a thing Harry says and Cedric. Alana could still see the ghosts of grief about Cedric's death evident in Harry eyes.

Alana had everything packed for her sixth year in Hogwarts. As she drags her trunk, she sees Harry standing next to Sirius.

When she finally managed to get her trunk down the last step, she stood with her hands on hips and looked around the Grimmauld Place. It was really starting to feel homely despite its gothic setting. It kind of reminded her of Wuthering Heights.

Then he looked at Sirius. The man must feel so lonely all alone in this huge house, all alone. Over the days her and Sirius had really got along well, mainly because of their cynical charm. She'd miss the old man.

Unlike her older belief and Hogwarts rumors, she and Ellora got a long pretty well. She found out that the 'Hogwarts Slut' was more than just a girl who slept around alot. She was interesting and funny and brave.

Alana really liked her. And over the days she'd spent there, she'd come to see the deep love that Ellora and Oliver shared. They were like the sun and moon, oceans apart but at the same time, Oliver would follow wherever his brunette girlfriend led him. He'd do anything for her.

As much as she hated people touching her and physical affection and twitched when he hugged her, when Sirius and Ellora hugged her, she hugged them back. "I'll miss you, Sirius" She said as they parted.

"Aww, what about me, love?" Ellora asked, teasingly.

"I'll miss you the most" Alana whispered. "Please write".

"It's a bummer that you can't come with us to drop us off" Harry said.

"Whoever said I wasn't coming?" He said with a grin. A grin that informed Alana about what he was thinking. A grin she returned back. Ellora smiled and shook her head as if tired of her father's schemes.

___

Soon Alana was walking towards the station with Nymphadora Tonks, or Tonks as she liked to be called and a big black dog walking alongside Harry.

"I really like your hair" Alana complimented Tonks. As a metamorphmagus, Tonks could change her appearance at will and tended to pick up really cool and quirky appearances. Today her hair was in a shade of bubblegum pink. Alana and Tonks had talked a lot during her stay at Grimmauld Place, dare she say, they had become friends.

"I could say the same about yours" Tonks gestured at Alana's short red hair that briefly touched her shoulders. Most girls her age had longer hair and looked amazing with it. But she liked her hair that way.

"What happened to it?" Tonks asked.

"It hit the wraith of Alana Weasley".

"Why did you do it?".

"Since fourth year, Mattheo Riddle started calling me fire bird. One day I asked him why. He said that it was because of three things; my hair, my attitude and the way he hates me is like fire. So in rage I cut it off" Alana chuckled at that thought. Tonks laughed at that.