U N C O V E R E D: A N E P I G R A P H

And I'm just a girl, a girl who has to pick up her own pieces and put them back together herself
-Eden McCrorey
The Way I Used To Be

And I'm just a girl, a girl who has to pick up her own pieces and put them back together herself-Eden McCroreyThe Way I Used To Be

Alana Weasley had always been the golden girl of her family. With flaming locks of red hair and an attitude to match, she was the apple of her family's eyes and eventually Hogwarts. The best in her year, there's no denying in the fact that everyone loved her (even a few of the Slytherins and Professor Snape).

But through the facade of everyone's beloved, Alana harbors the memory of something wicked. Something that had shattered the very fibre of her being and the way she viewed the world. Where once she'd been a naive girl who looked at the world with rose tinted glasses, now, at the age of sixteen, she carried knives in boots and flinched at human touch.

Mattheo Riddle was a boy who had befriended demons. A mere pawn in the game his older brother was playing, he didn't like the world very much, so he kept to the shadows of the Astronomy Tower. He had one mission in life, one in which he didn't care about anyone's life- even his own.

The pair of Alana and Mattheo were popular around Hogwarts castle for the countless screaming and scheming matches they got into. Having hated each other from the very moment they had entered the Great Hall as first years and till now, almost every encounter they'd had ended with Alana's yells or Mattheo's smirk. These instances reversed themselves as well. In a few words, Mattheo and Alana hated each other.

Now, standing at the brink of war and in their sixth year, whispers of a Second Wizarding War follow them through various nooks and corners. An unusual, but an offer nonetheless is presented by Mattheo himself to Alana. Duelling lessons, to make sure she lived.

Not to so bad right? Not! Duelling lessons with the guy you hate the most in the entire world is the worse than choosing to go on a date with a werewolf on a full moon. But for reasons unknown to even her, she accepts.

Only to be pulled out of her happy and beautiful life and thrusted into the dark and dangerous life of Mattheo Riddle. Where she coincidentally also finds out that maybe she isn't as non crucial to the Wizarding War as she had thought to be. And maybe the Duelling lessons were a good decision.

Alana and Mattheo fight for their lives while trying to keep a secret that could turn the entire wizard community against the Ravenclaw. All while something like love floats to the surface and is left to be uncovered by two struggling children.

Will they make it to the surface or drown trying?

Okay, as I had said, edits will be made, here it is. An epigraph for y'all, which I should've made when I published (but I was stupid).

Xoxo, jenna