E I G H T E E N

With that, he finally brought his lips down on hers.

It was their first kiss, and it was equally intoxicating and special. The moment his lips touched hers, his hand pulled away from her neck and placed itself upon the side of her face. Alana's knife never dropped though. Mattheo's other hand placed itself upon her jaw, making her tilt her head and deepen the kiss.

There were a million fireworks going off inside Alana's stomach and her head was spinning. He kissed her softly at first, treating her like a delicate piece of glass. Then he went rough, his lips pressing hardly against hers. 

Mattheo didn't know that a day would come where he would be kissing Alana Weasley.

When he put his lips upon hers, it felt perfect. Her lips were familiar against his, like they were made for his and his only. She did flinch hardly against him but she didn't pull away. Her knife was still against his throat, the cold steel pressing against his skin and her other hand on his jaw. If he had to be honest, it felt like eternal bliss, like his own personal heaven.

Finally Alana pulled back. Dark blue eyes stared into dark brown ones for sometime before he opened his mouth. "It's pathetic, really, how much I care for you" He said, a mix of loathing and adoration in his eyes.

"I cared for you the moment I set foot in Hogwarts. That's the reason why I always let you slip, why I purposely pick an argument with you, why I started those defense classes in the first place, why I have destroyed Umbridge's twice in a row, why I joined Potter's army and why I stayed that day in the Room of Requirement" He paused to look into her eyes. "I fucking care for you" He whispered against her lips.

"You can't say that you know, you can't just say that and kiss me. You can't just expect me to drop on my knees and confess my love for you" She told him, not wanting to admit how perfect their kiss felt.

A smirk came on Mattheo's face. "You liked it didn't you?" He asked her, slyly. "It felt like heaven to me, imagine what it must've felt to you".

Alana tightly closed her eyes. She could feel him pull away. "Alana Weasley, you make me feel and I don't want to feel" He told her and she opened her eyes.

"I don't like it and nor do I want to, I want you to stop it" He whispered, looking into her eyes and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"But there is something about you... something that makes you irresistible to push away every time I try to pull away" He confessed. His hands were on her cheeks now.

"So don't pull away" She whispers, her knife drops and her hand goes to cup his jaw.

"You do not know what you are getting into" He growls, his breath on her lips. His cologne and mint engulfing her senses. 

"Not an idea" She whispered and Mattheo smashes his lips against hers once again. This time they both knew what to do.

Her scent of fresh coffee and books were driving him crazy, filling up his senses. His hand on her cheek lowered and he tilted their heads a bit. His other hand on her neck, making her collide her back against the wall. And she let him, let him do everything.

She will be your poison and you will gladly drink it up even if it kills you, his brother's voice rang out in his voice.  

Abruptly he pulled away. He just stared at her for some moments before letting go of her, as much as it pained him.

"Leave" He growled. He could not be doing this, she would destroy him. This was her plan all along. To enchant him and then ruin him. This is what witches and sorceresses like her did, ruin men like him.