AUTHOR'S APOLOGIES

You know how you have a hollow feeling in your chest sometimes? Like you feel kinda empty and you don't know how that hole can be filled.

I felt parts of that hole fill as I opened my old writing journal today. Looking at all those ideas and lines and everything made me so overwhelmed. My stories are my heart and soul- they make me feel alive.

A bigger part that makes me feel whole are you guys. I love reading your comments, calling my story amazing and the best. It means alot, especially after having your coursework reviewed and being told that it's not good enough. That's when I question myself and ask- were Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte also subjects to this kind of criticism?

So, the thing is, I have exams- like, alot of them. And preparing for these exams made me lag behind on Alana and Mattheo's story. After I have spent the entire day revising gods know what and numbing my mind with equations, I don't have any energy left.

So, just give it till March. After that, I promise that we will rewind with Mattheo and Alana's story. This is not the end of them. I adore them and I can't leave them like this anymore. On a happy note, we are almost at the end of part 2.

I think that having to watch my coursework being stripped of its heart and soul has really made me lose the heart and ability to write. It's a pity that even though I love to write these stories, I am not able to give them any time. Nor am I able to work on any other projects.

I have so many stories in store and so many ideas that I can't wait to release and share with y'all.

Hope this reaches you safe and well. Happiest new year from Mattheo and Alana.

Xoxo, Jenna.