E L E V E N

Alana walked into the Astronomy Tower to only be shot at with a spell, "Stupefy".

"Protego" She cast a shield around herself and the spell reversed itself upon Mattheo.

"You're getting better" He said with an impressed smile. She grinned back at him and pulled her robes off.

"I tend not to repeat the mistakes I make". 

"Let's get to it?" He asked and started circling her. 

"I know that you're not a delicate flower, and now that you're better, I'm going to use other spells on you rather that the stunning spell". She simply nodded.

"Sectumsempra!" He shouted.

"Protego". A shield sprang around her.

"There are more spells than the shielding charm too" He taunts. 

"Petrificus Totalus" She waved her wand and soon Riddle was on the floor.

"Got anything else to say?" Alana asks, squatting next his body.

"Oh yeah, you can't speak" She says, smirking at him. He had an angry expression in his eyes. 

"You look so vulnerable like this, Riddle".

"Damn, who thought that the great Mattheo Riddle would be lying next to my feet?" She says. Mattheo's anger was rising and soon enough his limbs were relaxing, which meant that the spell was wearing off.

Enjoy this as long as you can, witch, he thought.

Soon the charm had worn off and Mattheo could function properly once again. But he didn't move again until she was close again.

"You look good like this, Riddle". She said, moving closer to his body.

"Is that true, love?" He asked and Alana's eyes widened but before she could do anything, he had his wand whipped out and "Stupefy".

She drops right on his chest. "And as they say, curiosity kills the cat" He says, picking her up and setting her down against the wall. He thought she looked pretty like this, sleeping and in his arms with her eyes closed, her freckles showing off in the moonlight.

Then he noticed something red on her hand and pulled her shirt sleeve up a bit to see what it was.

___

"So when were you going to tell someone about it?"

Was the first thing she heard when she woke up. When she lifted her head to look at the person talking, it was Riddle. He was standing up, looking down at her, his face covered in rage and eyes darkened.

"About what?" She asked, lifting her hand to wipe at her eyes. Her shirt sleeve had fallen off and was exposing her hand.

"About that" Riddle gestured to her hand. When Alana looked at it, she saw the words on her hand and quickly hid it, but Riddle's hand shot out and grabbed her lightly by the wrist.

"Who?" He asked. Alana looked away and heard a sigh of frustration from him.

"These seem like lines someone gives you during detention. And if I remember correctly, you were with Umbridge in detention for the show you put up in class today. Isn't that right, love?" He demanded. 

Alana looked at him and just stared. "Fucking answer the question, witch" He whispered in a deadly tone.

"Yes, it was her" She said, looking away.

When she looked back, Riddle was clenching his jaw, trying to control anger. But what was he angry about? That Umbridge hurt her?

"Go" He said and Alana picked up her bag and ran down the stairs of Astronomy Tower right then.