N I N E

"Stupefy!" Was the first thing she heard when she tried to enter the Astronomy Tower. But she managed to dodge it. Thank my reflexes, she thought as she entered the Tower.

"Bloody hell, Riddle?" She exclaimed as she opened the door to enter.

"You've got good reflexes, Weasley" He said, his back was facing her and leaning on the railing. Alana made sure to keep distance.

"What was that for?" She asked, as she set her bag down and started strapping her knives to her body.

"Your opponent wouldn't warn you before they start firing spells at you in a duel, sweetheart" He cocked his head.

"But you could've give me a head start".

"In an actual duel, the person would shoot a spell when you're not facing them" He said, turning around and moved away from the balcony. He studied her from toe to head and smirked.

"What?" She asked, tucking another dagger into her boot.

"You actually think that your stupid daggers would come handy in a bloody wizard duel?" He asked as he raised a brow.

"Lets see what is faster, my knife or your wand" She taunted. In a flash, her knives were out. One off her wrist and the other off her thigh. At his, Riddle cleared his throat and widened his eyes. When Alana realized what she had done, she flushed and tried pulling her skirt down a bit.

"Bring it on, witch" He said and raised his wand. In a flash, Alana's knives were facing outward and a grin was evident on her face. Mattheo matched a smirked back and shot a spell at her. But before it could reach her, Alana had ducked and a knife had been hinged onto Mattheo's wand arm and had stopped him from any other movement.

A mad smirk came on his face and he said, "Oh, you're good" and disappeared.

Alana spun around and saw him leaning against a wall and another spell escaped his lips. Another one of Alana's knives hit him in the wrist now, hurting him. A grin returned to Alana's lips but Mattheo's eyes were now covered in darkness and anger. "You're in trouble, Weasley" He threatened.

Quick as lightening, he was now behind and from behind, he pulled her by the neck, closer to him and pressed his chest against her back and his wand on her neck. Alana flinched badly, but still he didn't move. "Dead" He whispered.

Then he spun her around and pulled her closer to him by the wrist. "And that is why you I am going to be teaching you how to defend yourself" He muttered.

"Understand?" He asked. Alana nodded. Then an idea struck her, she quietly pulled the dagger from her waist and soon it was on Mattheo's neck.

"I've been training how to use knives since two years" She whispered with a smirk. A faint smile started appearing on his lips.

"You'd still be dead".

"I get it". 

"So?"

"So what?"

"You'll let me teach you how to defend yourself, not from your knives... but your wand" He said, observing her silently. Fuck, she's beautiful, he thought. He looked down at her lips, which she was nibbling on. Then they went up to her eyes and then darted back to the lips she was nibbling on. Fucking hell, she looks so hot doing that.

"Oh, that, yeah" She said, nodding. 

"Now, get your dagger off me, Weasley" He said, starting to pulling away.

"Put your wand away from me first, Riddle".

"Sure".

___