F I F T E E N

The Christmas holidays had gone by in a spur and Alana was in Hogwarts once again. Her dad had gotten better too. Alana wasn't going to deny it, she liked being at Grimmauld Place.

Right now, she was walking into the castle with her friends. "How did your holidays go?" Alana asked everyone, looking at her boots.

"Spectacular" Donna answered, looking up at Emmett. 

"Wait... what are we missing?" Mason asks, looking at the couple.

"I was his date for his aunt's wedding. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend, officially" Donna tells them and stand on her tip toes to peck him on his lips.

"About time, mate" Eleanor says and claps Emmett on his back. 

Alana pulls Donna into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me immediately?" Alana asked, her mouth open. Donna smiles at her.

"We wanted to tell everyone together" Donna says, kissing Alana on the cheek.

"I'm so glad you two are together" Peter says with a sweet smile. Suddenly another shoulder hits his shoulder and walks past.

"Watch it, cripple" A seventh year Slytherin spits out at Peter.

Peter had fallen down the stairs when he was nine and had a slight limp in his walk. He was always teased and made fun of for this injury of his. But these things never seemed to make Peter any less happier and kinder.  

Eleanor stepped in front of him. "Whom did call a cripple, asshole?" He asks with a scowl.

"What are you going to do, switch hitter?" He asks with venom. Alana steps in front of them.

"You do not call my friends that" Alana tells him, looking at him with fire in her eyes.

"You should shut up, blood traitor" The Slytherin suggests.

He moves closer to her and whispers softly, "Is it true what you did with Jones, Weasley?".

That was it for Alana and she swung her fist at him. There was blood on his nose, most likely broken by the way he is groaning.

The boy looks at her in fury and swings his hand on her, she could hear Donna's gasp behind her. Alana just looked on, she could and would stop his fist. But it never hit her. It was stopped, Mason was standing in front of her, the boy's wrist was tightly in his grasp, the brunette was shaking in anger.

"You do not raise your hand on my best friend" Mason said. He stepped closer to him, "Never" He spat on his face. 

Then Mason hit the boy, again and again. Until the boy was on the ground. The Slytherin did try to fight back, but Mason was just stronger. Soon Professor Flitwick and McGonagall were pulling them apart.

"Mister Nott, Mister Dolohov and Miss Weasley, my office now" She said and stormed away, Mason and the other boy trailing after her. Alana looked back at her friends, who cast sorry looks at her. Then she shook her head and walked after McGonagall and Flitwick.

"Care to explain what was going on?" McGonagall questioned. They were in her office now, with Flitwick and Snape. Both the boys started speaking over each other.

"Nott and Dolohov, shut it. Miss Weasley speak" Flitwick said.

"Dolohov called Eleanor and Peter some offensive names" She started.

"Then when I stepped in, he called me a blood traitor and suggested something very vulgar about me, so I punched him".

"Dolohov then tried to hit me, so Mason stepped in and started fighting with him" Alana finished and looked at all of them. Some of Dolohov's blood was on Mason's cheek and Dolohov's face was covered in blood.