ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪꜰᴇ

"The past, determines our present."

Master Plo sheds some light on the history of the Crystal.

______________________________________________________________

I woke to the sound of knocking at my door. Before I could say anything the door opened, revealing a Temple Guard.

"You are being summoned to the training rooms. Prepare what you need."

Just before he left the room, I called out. Causing the guard to glance in my direction.

"Where is my lightsaber?" I asked frantically, realizing I was missing a VERY important part of me.

"Your lightsaber is in storage until the Council deems it safe to return it to you." he said bluntly.

I scoffed at this. "Won't I need it if I am going to the training room?"

"Get ready." The guard said quickly, before turning and leaving the room. I decided to take a quick shower. Slightly annoyed at the fact that I had to bath with a piece of jewelry on. I changed into a set of clean robes before I exited my room. I was greeted by four temple guards. They were all dressed the exact same way that I couldn't tell which had been the one to wake me up.

"Follow." one of them grumbled. I reluctantly followed them out of the common room. As soon as we were in the halls they formed a square around me before turning on their lightsabers as we began our walk. I realized the Council had probably assigned them to make sure I wouldn't try to make another run for it. It felt so weird to walk like this. I was a prisoner in my own home.

We walked like this before coming to the end of a hallway. There was one door, it was cracked open. The two guards in front of me deactivated their lightsabers before opening up the doors to the training room. I glanced behind me to see the two guards who still had their lightsabers on looking at me expectantly. I sighed, before reluctantly walking into the room. It was just like every other standard training room I had seen. However, sitting in the middle of the room was Master Plo Koon, meditating.

After a few moments of silence, he opened his eyes, or at least I think he did, and acknowledged me.

"Greetings, Crystal Bearer." He said cheerfully, rising to his feet. I shifted the weight on my feet side to side before settling on one. I tried to look anywhere but him.

Master Plo frowned slightly, before turning his attention to the Temple Guards.

"You may leave us." he said simply.

One of the Guards looked at him hesitantly.

"Are you sure Master Koon?" the masked figure asked.

Master Plo nodded as he turned his attention to me.

"I am sure we will be just fine on our own."

"We will be outside, should you need us." the guard said. All four of them bowing in his direction before exiting the room, closing the door behind them. Leaving me alone with Master Plo.

Master Plo sighed softly as I still held my gaze to the floor. I couldn't help but feel slightly betrayed by him. He is the reason that I am locked up in the Temple instead of searching the galaxy for a way to remove this Crystal.

"My apologies about our previous encounter. Please know that I meant you no harm." he said sincerely.

I remained silent for a few more minutes, before finally speaking up.

"What do you want?" I asked, a slight bit of venom in my voice.

Master Plo's eyes narrowed, studying me before walking closer.