ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀꜱ

"Don't walk blindly."

Moira and Ahsoka's hang out doesn't go as planned.

______________________________________________________________

The next morning I got up around 7:00. Master Plo and I ate some food quickly, before headed to the training room.

When I walked through the door, I heard the sound of slashing, followed by the clanging of metal. Ahsoka was running a training simulator with some droids. She was doing very well. Ahsoka turned to me as I entered the room.

"Mo-Mo!" she shouted, running over to me and pulling me in a hug. I let out a slight oof, but hugged her back.

"Good Morning Sokie." I said with a smile.

"It's good to see you! Now what has been happening! You owe me an explanation!" she said with a slight pout.

I chuckled. "Of Course, Sokie."

"Oooh, we should go for a walk! I know you always prefer to talk and walk!"

I turned to Master Plo who was just staring between Ahsoka and I. Studying us.

"Can I go Master Plo?" I asked him.

He looked at me, slightly concerned. "Maybe it would be better to stay in the training room, so you can enjoy your conversation privately."

Ahsoka let out a huff, before pouting and marching up to Master Plo.

"Please Master Plo? I promise we won't go far!" she said begging, trying to give him the puppy dog eyes.

Master Plo looked from me to Ahsoka. Finally he let out a slight sigh, "As long as you stay within the main halls of the Temple. Be back here in thirty minutes."

Ahsoka jumped up in the air, thanking Master Plo, before all but dragging me out of the room. I glanced back at him, giving him a respectful nod as Ahsoka and I began our walk down the Corridor.

"So.." she said. "What has been happening these last few weeks? Tell me everything!" she squeaked. I smiled at her childish antics. It reminded me of when I used to act like that. A long distant memory of a younger me, racing through the halls of the Temple, bringing a smile to my face. Oh how I wish it could be like the good old days.

"Well you see..." I started. Explaining everything that had happened along the way. Meeting with Master Kenobi, hearing the Crystal call me, trying to get away, failing, the Crystal choosing a mentor for me, etc. Ahsoka listened intently, laughing and wincing at the appropriate times, sending me a few sad smiles along the way.

"And that brings us to where we are now." I said.

"I can't believe the Council did all of that to you. I mean, just wow. If I was in a similar position, I would have run too. But that explains why Master Plo was hesitant to let you out of his sight." she said honestly, giving me a sad look. I sent her a slight nod.

"How are you feeling about everything now?"

I looked at the ground. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I get this is supposed to be a big honor, but it is all happening so quickly." I said softly.

Ahsoka continued to smile at me sadly, before sending me a curious glance.

"May I see it?" she asked.

"Sure." I pulled on the back string and lifted it out of my shirt before pulling it out to reveal the Crystal. It was glowing slightly, but I noticed that it usually just did that on it's own.