ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36: ᴀ ᴄɪᴛᴀᴅᴇʟ'ꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇꜱ

Author's Notes: Surprise! It's now time for Moira's character to officially enter some of the episodes. I will now be trying to follow the timeline set by Star Wars Clone Wars, but there will be different parts, and moments that play an important role in Moira's story! And not every chapter will be of an episode. (Don't worry, I try not to use every word or scene in every episode because let's be honest that's just too much to write at once, and I know it can get a bit repetitive.)

If there are certain moments in the chapter that you really like, or there is a character you love or hate, let me know in the comments! I try to respond to everyone. (With the exception of Emoji's alone.)

Thank you for the 1k views! I never imaged it would get this much, and for the the people who have read, voted or commented!

You are legends!

Enjoy!

"Every action we take, we take for a reason."

Moira is "assigned" to help with a rescue operation.

Word Count Warning 7.4k

______________________________________________________________

It seemed to happen all at once.

One moment I was going to bed, a deep sadness embedded into my heart, and then the next I'm waking up to my comm link beeping rapidly. I tumbled out of my bed onto the floor. Startled by the sudden intrusion to my slumber. I blinked for a few seconds, trying to clear my foggy vision as I returned to the land of the living. When I realized what was happening, I scrambled to get to my feet to answer the comm.

"This is Padawan Emily Stone. Who am I speaking to?" I said into the comm, unsure of who would be calling me at this time.

"Emily, we are needed in the war room. There has been an incident." Master Plo's voice came through the comm.

"I'm on my way, Master." I turned off the comm, before getting dressed, and rushing through the halls to the room. Several scenarios played through my mind as to what the trouble could be. Each one worse than the last.

When I entered the war room, I was surprised to see so many different people gathered inside.

Master Plo, and Obi-Wan were in the room, but not alone. Anakin was also standing around the table, along with three clone troopers, and a hologram of one.

One had a yellowish-orange armor, while the other three were painted in a deep blue. I stared at the holo-gram for a moment, before something clicked.

It was Rex.

Normally I would have smiled to greet him, but the tension in the room was telling me that something serious had happened.

"Master, what has happened?" I asked anxiously, coming to stand next to Master Plo on his right side.

"Young One, I trust you know Master Piell?" Master Plo asked, typing away at something on the hologram. I nodded.

"Has something happened to him?" I questioned, looking at him with clear concern.

"I'm afraid so." An image of a tall tower-like structure popped up onto the screen.

"A few hours ago, we received a distress signal from Master Piell's fleet. They were ambushed, and have been transported to a facility called the Citadel." Obi-Wan began, motioning to the projected image.