ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ᴛʜᴇ "ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ" ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ

"The toughest challenge is the one you never expect."

Nothing could have prepared Moira for this.

______________________________________________________________

The ship landed with a slight stop. Yep, definitely on the ship. I exited the ship, never missing a beat, as I fell in line behind Master Plo. When I exited the ship I had the chance to look at some of the clones I would be working with. They had the standard clone armor, but they all had grey paint on their uniforms. One  thing that stood out to me was the popular wolf symbol a lot of them had painted on their helmet. I found it rather odd, Captain Keeli and his unit did have the same brown paint on their armor, but they didn't all have the same design on them. I guess this clone unit was close.

Master Plo and I continued to walk through the halls of the ship until coming to a hallway with three doors. Mine was the furthest one down. He clicked a few buttons and walked me in. The room was the standard issue officer room you would see for the Command Crew. It was the exact same design as my previous one. At least there was something familiar about this place. I noticed a bag of some of my things had been left on the bed. "I packed some of your belongings from your room Last Night and dropped them off. Master Ti also provided you with a few changes of clothes and some new pajamas she thinks you will like." He said, motioning to the bag. "I didn't see anything." he said smiling at me. Before I could ask what he meant, Master Plo turned to the door. "I will leave you to get unpacked, I would recommend you set a code to your room soon for privacy reasons. When you are finished, come meet me on the Bridge. I trust you can find your way." he said, as I could sense a bit of humor in his voice.

"Master Plo, could you show me where the-" he chuckled, turning to me.

"The path ahead is never a straight line. One must learn to adapt. If you are to be an effective Commander, you must be ready to change the plan at a moment's notice. I know you worked with the Outer Rim unit for a few years, however you may find the Wolf Pack's methods a little... unconventional. So consider this your first assignment. Find your way to the bridge on your own." he said before taking a step outside the door.

"But-"

"Trust in the Force." he said simply, as the door closed behind him

I let out a slight huff. Something tells me this won't be the last time he does something like this to me. Great. I decided to unpack before trying to figure out how in the world I was going to navigate my way to the Bridge.

When I looked into the bag, I finally understood what Master Plo had meant. There on top of my new uniforms, was my little stuffed animal Master DI had left for me. My heart leaped for joy. I hadn't left my little friend behind at least! I placed it behind the pillow on the bed. It would be safest there for now. I placed my lightsaber off to the side before I continued to unpack. After about 20 minutes, of me mostly messing around with the screens in the room, I decided to try and find the Bridge. I sighed, taking off my cloak, before turning out of the room. I quickly set my code, before closing the door and walking down the hallway.

They all looked the same! I had no idea how Master Plo expected me to find the Bridge on my own. Other than my quarters, everything else looked completely different from the ship I had been on with Master Di. Which is ironic because all the hallways looked the same. I walked around like this for 20 minutes, before sighing again.

'Trust in the Force.'

Having no other options, I closed my eyes, and centered myself. Hearing the soft roar of the engines in the background. Trying to imagine the bridge in my mind. Then, I felt something. A slight pull coming from my neck. I looked down to see the Crystal pulling away from me as it floated in front of me.