ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24: ꜱʜɪᴠᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴇᴀʀ

"Admittance is the first step."

Master Plo asks a question that Moira doesn't want to answer.

______________________________________________________________

It was about time for my training lesson with Master Plo. And today he decided it had to be done at 6:00am. I grumpily got out of bed. Glaring at the clock as I went.

I hated early mornings!

He sent a message to my datapad telling me to meet him in the gym. When I got there, I noticed the room was empty.

I checked the clock again, it was already 6:05.

He should be here by now.

"Good morning Master." I said bowing, as he entered the room. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Good morning Little One. I wasn't expecting to see you here this early." he said, a little surprised by my presence. I tilted my head at him.

"What do you mean Master? I got a message from you saying that training started at 6:00 today." Master Plo looked at me skeptically, before saying, "I never sent you a message."

I raised my eyebrows. Then why did I....

Boost.

It had to have been. He was the only one that knew my training started at 7. He had heard me complain time and time again about how I hated getting up early. I was livid!

"Where are you headed off to?" He straightened his posture as he watched me stomp towards the door.

"Hunting." I said, never once taking my eyes off the exit. My mind still in a haze.

'When I get my hands on him I'm gonna-'

"Emily." Master Plo called out to me, causing me to freeze in my tracks. Glancing at him over my shoulder.

"As interesting as that sounds, perhaps there are more productive ways to spend your morning." he said, clearly amused.

"Why don't you join me for my morning meditation?" I huffed at the statement. Wanting nothing more than to find Boost and run him through.

"Your prey will still be here when we finish." he said seriously, though I could tell he was teasing me.

"Fine." I grumbled, taking a seat across from him.

He got into position and I noticed his breathing had started to relax. I tried to meditate on my own, but found the Force hard to grasp. I peeked an eye at Master Plo. He was sitting there, clearly in a deep meditation. I was kinda envious that he could do that so easily. I looked at the clock. It had only been 5 minutes!

I'm gonna die.

I decided to look at Master Plo, finding myself studying his goggles. I wondered what his eyes looked like under there. The goggles looked like they were made out of the material of a fly swatter. Why don't they just fall off when he is moving? Would his eyes evaporate or something if he took off the goggles?

"Vaporise would be a better term for it." Master Plo's deep voice said out of nowhere, making me jump out of my skin!

How long had he been listening to me?

"Since you first sat down. Your mind seems very active today."

Great so he was still reading my thoughts.

Master Plo folded his hands in front of him, looking at me. I sent him a sheepish smile. Embarrassed that he had caught me staring. He probably thought I was weird or something.