Chapter 14: Midnight Man

All her motor functions seemed to shut down. Her eyes wandered over his glorious chest. She wasn't capable of moving, of speaking... She was too far gone. She was reduced to a trembling mass of limbs when he kept her thighs spread with his strong yet delicate surgeon hands. He made her feel like a virgin, and that was quite a feat.

"Derek..." she moaned feeling the incredible need in her contracting walls.

"As you wish..." he whispered throatily and reached to the zipper of his trousers. When these were down, he hooked his thumbs underneath the waistband of his boxer briefs and started to drag them down... slowly, so torturously slowly... She would finally discover what was under that piece of designer underwear. She couldn't help licking her lips as the boxers went down and down, over a patch of jet-black hair to...

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Meredith opened her eyes abruptly, her pulse frantic, her brain completely disoriented... and her girl parts demanding attention. She sat up on her bed trying to make some sense of the situation.

She must have finally fallen asleep. She had trouble last night. A ping pong match seemed to be raging inside her skull. Derek. Jackson. Jackson. Derek. Mitch... When the sleep claimed her, Derek was clearly the winner in this struggle. She blushed even though she was alone in her room. She had a wet dream about Derek Shepherd! She could still feel how wet...

Thud. Thud. Thud.

That was what woke her up. Her nostrils flared in anger when she checked her watch. One freaking a.m.! Who the hell woke her up in the middle of the night? In the middle of her pleasant dream? Just when she was about to see everything behind those boxers...

She tore her cover angrily and marched to yank the door open.

"What?" she growled. Of course, Derek Shepherd himself! He had to haunt her both in her dreams and in reality, without satisfaction in either case!

"Hey, Mer," he gave her a nervous smile.

"Hey, Mer? You're waking me up at 1 a.m. and all you've got to say to me is hey, Mer?" she shouted. "Are you dying?"

"No-"

"Are you in labor?"

"No!"

"Then that about covers it. These are the only cases I allow to be woken up for. And you ruined my dream..." she grumbled eyeing him, her regard stopping a little longer at the level of his hips.

"No, wait! Please, Mer," he begged in her doorway. "I... I need your help."

"With what?" she stared at him.

"Uhm, I know you have the cable..." he trailed off.

"So what?" she shook her head. "You think it's remotely important in the dead of night?"

"Actually," he cleared his throat. "There's a match repeat-"

"Unbelievable!" gasped Meredith. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"It's the World Series!" he pleaded with desperation. "The Yankees-"

"I don't give a shit! I'm not gonna let you into my room to interrupt my precious hours of sleep!"

"I'll do everything," he begged. "Whatever you tell me to do."

"You're volunteering to be my bitch?" she snorted.

He nodded vigorously, his eyes puppy-like.

She laughed, "As tempting as that offer is, I prefer to go back to bed."