Chapter 2

"Then what about you, witch? I can sense that you need someone to be there for you too." He said as I can feel his gaze on me. I could even tell that he is standing right behind me as his hot breath fanning against my neck. "Yoongi hyung..." I heard Jungkook calling him out. "I need you for a moment." Yoongi walk past me and leave the kitchen. My body finally relax when he left the kitchen. I shake my head and make my way up to Na Ra's room. "Na Ra.." I knocked on the door and enter. She is breastfeeding Na Ri while looking out the window. "I made you a cup of lavender chamomile tea. It will help you to relax and calm down." I placed the tea cup on the side table and sit on the bed looking at the little one.

"I'm sorry for not attending Jang Mi's funeral." I said as I look at Na Ra. "It's alright. It was just a simple funeral for her. I wanted it to be a normal funeral but Jungkook insist on doing it the Agma's way." Na Ra said. The little one is done with feeding. "Do you want to carry her?" Na Ra asked and I nod. I took Na Ri from her mother's arm and gently pat her back to allow her to burp. "You seem natural when it comes to handling baby." Na Ra smiles a little and I let out a little chuckle. "I'm a doctor, Na Ra. I handle babies too. By the way you mentioned that Jang Mi's funeral is done in Agma's way. What is their way?"

"They kept Jang Mi's body in the tomb underneath the Agma's Church. There's a basement there and according to them, Lucifer will take the child under his care. I mean consider that the little one is his." I frowned as I somehow feel disgusted by the way this cult is working. I let out a heavy sigh and look at Na Ra. Life could have been simple for Na Ra but sadly this is her fate. Her destiny. "Well I have to respect other's beliefs and religion. Whatever it is Na Ra, stay safe. You can call me anytime if you need someone to talk to. Consider now that Maria is going to be busy preparing for her wedding, I'm sure she has other things to focus on." I said as I rubbed her arms gently and give her a slight smile.

"Thank you for coming over, Eun Chae." Na Ra hugged me tightly and I returned the hug equally. "Let me walk you to the door." She said as she then carry Na Ri and lead me out. "I actually brought flowers for Jang Mi. Will it be alright if I placed it on her tomb?" I asked while we walked down the staircase. "Yeah sure. I'll get someone to take you there since the basement is locked." Na Ra said as she wipes off her tears. "Jungkook, Eun Chae wants to pay Jang Mi a visit. Is it alright if you take her?" Na Ra asked her husband who just came home with Yoongi. Jungkook kept quiet for a moment. "Na Ra, it's okay I can just placed it in front of the door step of the church." I said trying not to bother them much.

"I'll take her." No! I inhale sharply and turn to look at him. "Great! Thank you so much Yoongi hyung.  I am really tired and I just want to spend time with my wife and daughter." Jungkook said before he look at me with an apologetic smile. "Sorry Eun Chae. Come on Na Ra lets go upstairs." Jungkook said as he lead Na Ra back up to their room. I rolled my eyes and walk past Yoongi. "You don't have to take me there. I'll just place it by the door." I said as I scroll down my phone trying to get a cab. "Stop being so arrogant, witch. If I say I'll take you means I'll take you. Now get in the car." Yoongi unlocked his Black Ferrari and enter the car. "Hurry up witch, do not waste your time. It's getting late." I opened the car door and get inside.

Yoongi begin to ignite the car engine causing it to roar loudly before he drives out of the mansion. I look out the window just to avoid looking at him. I hold the flower bouquet tightly in my hands to avoid showing him how nervous I am right now. Through out the entire time he was driving, I kept myself quiet and refrain from doing any talking with him. After another fifteen minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the destination. The skies turned golden at this hour. I look at my watch and it is almost six in the evening. "We're here." He said before he switch off the car engine and stepped out of the car. I got out and immediately head over to the main door.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked and I raised my brow. "The tomb." I replied and he snickered. "The tomb is behind. At the backyard. You have to go through the back door of the church." He said as he then starts walking to the backyard without waiting for me. I followed him from a distance and keep on a sour face. It was all silence. Except there's a black crow cawing loudly.

I stopped walking as soon he stops and begin to unlock the door. "No one can open this door except the seven of us. Even when you're lock inside. " He said proudly and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I don't care." I said and just glare at me. He let me in first. "She's downstairs. You go ahead." I look at the darkness behind me. "Go on, witch. Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark. Don't worry, I'll wait till you're done." He said as he leaned against the door.

I huffed before begin to walk down the cobblestone staircase carefully with only dim lights guiding my path. I even hold onto the walls and my other hand holding the flowers for Jang Mi. As soon I'm at the basement, I was surprised to see how beautiful this place is. I saw Jang Mi's little body covered in glass coffin with satanic symbol drawn against the stone walls and an inverted cross on her coffin. She is placed on a high stone platform while her surrounding is surrounded by a water stream and flowers. It looks like paradise in disguise. I noticed her pale body has yet to decompose. It looks as if she's sleeping soundly. I placed the flowers next to her coffin and try not to touch the coffin.

"Dearest little one, may you find your peace on the other side. Do know that your mother loves you. When I saw her earlier, her eyes were swollen and puffy. Tears never stop. I believe you'll be a good girl and watch her from the other side. Right?" I whispered softly to Jang Mi. My moment was interrupted by the sound of loud bang. I jumped a little and turned behind to look for the sound. There's nothing here. I quickly grabbed my bag and run back upstairs only to find myself alone. I head over to the door and pulled it but seems like I can't open it. "Damn you Min Yoongi!"

He fucking locked me inside.