Chapter 20

I enter the shower after tossing my dirty clothes in the laundry basket. I let the warm water run from my head to toe, washing my misery away. I still can't figure out why I hate Yoongi so much. As much as I want to try to love him, I just can't. He can be nice and gentleman at times but most of it is just him being an asshole. I still don't see how he is Aunt Yoong's pride.

Aunt Yoong. I have yet to visit her grave. I'm glad they did not bury her in the same tomb where Jang Mi used to be buried at. I turn off the shower faucet and dress up in a simple black dress. Once I'm ready I head downstairs and saw Yoongi is sitting on the couch watching tv with Jang Mi in his arms. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Visit your mother's grave. I have yet to visit her." I said and Yoongi stands up, gently placing Jang Mi in the baby cot. He walked over to me and leaned down taking a sniff on my neck. "Now you don't smell like alcohol rub." He laughs and I just pushed him away. "Go to hell." I said before leaving the apartment by slamming the door.

I get into my car and start to drive to the Church of Darkness. Honestly, I am kinda traumatize to go there due to what happened with me while I visited Jang Mi. I make a quick stop at the flower store along the block to get a few stalks of roses for Aunt Yoong. "How can I help you, Miss?" the florist asked while I'm looking around. "I need a few roses to give to my mother in law. I didn't get to attend her funeral yesterday so..." The florist showed me the roses section and allow me sometime to choose the best one. "Here you go." I hand over the roses to the florist and wait for her to pack it for me. After settling for the payment, I continue driving to the church. I let out a heavy sigh and get out of the car, grabbing the roses along with me. I walked to the backyard and saw the only one tombstone near the huge tree. I kneel down and look at the name written. 'Yoong Ji Seuk'

"Eomma, I'm here." I placed the flowers on her grave and let out a sigh. "I don't even know where to begin. Now I'm married to your son and my life is getting more miserable with him being the devil's vessel. It is possible for me to love him and him only but not with him being the devil's vessel. Help me out Eomma. Convince me that your son deserve my love." I wiped off my tears and close my eyes. I could hear a voice whispering to me. "All you have to do is embrace your true self, Eun Chae. You're more than just a witch. There is a reason why he wants Yoongi to be his vessel. Accept yourself and accept Yoongi. Trust me you will live a happy life after this." I opened my eyes and looked around. There isn't anyone near me. I quickly packed my things and leave the place.

"Accept myself. How am I suppose to do that?" I mumble as I drive away and head over to Seoul Medical. The receptionist greeted me with a smile as I enter the building. "Good morning Miss Eun Chae. The Chairman is waiting for you upstairs." Wait how does the chairman knows that I'm coming over. "Thank you." I smiled at the receptionist and head my way up to the last floor where the chairman's office is located. Seoul Medical is run by one of the richest man in South Korea. Heard rumors that he even had a house in the North for his mistress. What an asshole. "Eun Chae, good morning. Finally you're here." I'm guessing this is the secretary. "Hi. Good morning, Ji Na." I greeted her back after I saw her name on the table. She told me to take a seat until the chairman calls me in. Yoongi forced me to take up this position or else Mr Han will die. Of course he will threaten everyone with death.

"Eun Chae, the chairman is ready for you. Right this way." She went out of her counter and lead me to the huge black door. She knocked once and open it up. "Sir, she's here." With that she leaves me alone and close the door behind me. The Chairman is just sitting down at the chair and admiring the view of Seoul. I stepped forward and clear my throat. "Good morning Mr.." Wait what is the chairman's name. There is no name stated here on the table. "Good morning Mrs Min. You can call me Mr Min Yoongi who happens to be your husband." Yoongi turned and smile at me with his gummy smile. Can I just die right now?

"What the fuck are you doing here? Where's the chairman?" I asked as I clenched my fist trying my best not to punch him. "Baby, I'm the chairman here. No one knows about it cause I'm rarely here." Yoongi hand me a black file and a pen. "Sign and you shall be the new Director of Seoul Medical. Then we can fulfill my fantasy. Make love on this desk of mine." I hissed and leaned down looking at him. "Can you just stop with the nonsense, Yoongi? Now tell me where is the real chairman." Yoongi stands up and walked towards me. "Dead. Long time ago. I killed and ate him since he made a deal with me. Now sign." He opened up the file and placed the pen on top of it. "Why should I?" Yoongi huff and he grabbed my hand and pull me to the bookshelves. He did something that cause the shelves to open up and I look at him. "What we're living a Harry Potter life right now?" I smirked and he continue to walk into the shelves and my jaw almost dropped when I saw Mr Han and his son being tied up from the ceiling. "Sign or else they will die. I let them go because you promised to sign. Now fulfill your promise." I glare at Yoongi who simply stood next to Mr Han.

"Eun Chae please sign." Mr Han pleaded and bite my inner cheek. "No." I replied and Yoongi shrugged. "Too bad. My wife said no." And just like that Yoongi slit the old man's throat easily. He made it look like he's cutting a smooth soft butter. Mr Han's blood oozed out of his neck and I look at Yoongi. "Don't challenge me, Eun Chae. That was all your fault." Something bothers me right now. The fact that I don't feel anything after witnessing Mr Han's death. I stood there and look at the dead body while Soo Hyun is screaming in fear.

Yoongi POV
What is going on in my wife's head right now? She did not move at all or even scream in fear when I killed this old man. I walked towards her and stood in front of her. I gently caresses her cheek that has blood splattered on it and gazes into her eyes. Eun Chae's lips suddenly curl up into devilish smile.

"Thank you for waking me up, Min Yoongi. We haven't officially met. I'm Lilith, Lucifer's wife."

A/N: In case some of you don't get it

A/N: In case some of you don't get it. In some terms, it is said that Lucifer and Lilith are lovers. Some even said husband and wife. Now we have Lucifer in Yoongi's body and Lilith in Eun Chae's.