Chapter 14⚠️

"Lets get married then." Yoongi said as he hold my hand. He let go as soon he stepped out of the car. He opened the back seat door and carry Jang Mi. We walked into the church and the first thing I notice is that it looks like any normal Catholic church. "Master Yoongi, welcome." The pope that dresses in black robe with red sash around his neck greeted us. "Father Yeo Jun." Yoongi nod and the pope look at me. "Shall we begin?" He asked without wasting anymore time.

A nun appeared from the side, startled me for a moment. "Let me carry the child while the two of you exchange vow." She said and Yoongi hand over Jang Mi to her. Vow. I want to slap myself, hard. I did not prepare any vow cause this marriage based on a piece of paper and nothing more. We turn to look at each other and Yoongi hold both my hands in his. As the Pope preach, Yoongi's eyes fixed on mine and I have to look away. Anywhere else except him. "Now the bride, your vow." I gazes at Yoongi for a moment. "I vow to be part of your life. To be the wife that you want me to be. To be safe under your protection and in return I shall take care of your needs and wants." I paused and my mind went blank as I felt uneasy when Yoongi suddenly tighten his grip on my hands.

"I, Min Yoongi, vow to protect you with all my life and be the husband who will always step forward to defend his wife. Will look after your needs and wants and will give your a living life of paradise instead of hell. I will cherish you and love you as long as we both shall leave." Fuck him for telling lies while Jesus is watching us. A priest walks over and hand over the wedding ring. Mine is a simple wedding ring that is made of white gold with the gem of small rubies around it and round cut twisted diamond at the centre of it. While Yoongi is a platinum wedding band that has small red rubies around it. He slid the ring into my finger and I did the same. "With a great honor, I shall pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride, Master Yoongi." The pope announced.

Yoongi let go of my hands and he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me close. "Don't." I whisper. "Jesus is watching us, don't disappoint him." He mutters near my lips before capture it and kiss me softly. I refuse to return the kiss. Thank god he did not force me to kiss him back. He pulled away and look at the Pope who dismissed the priests and the nuns leaving the four of us alone including Jang Mi. "Shall we pop a bottle of champagne in your office, Father?" Yoongi asked and he nod. "Right this way Master Yoongi." He said as he then lead us to his office while I carry Jang Mi in my arms. The little one is now awake however she refuse to have me carry her. I hand her over to Yoongi and she immediately went silence.

The pope's office is huge and luxurious I can say. "I've already done what you've asked me to do." The pope said suddenly while I was looking around. "Indeed. Now what is it that you want?" Yoongi asked. The pope thought for long and his eyes then shifted on me. "One night with your beautiful wife." My body stiffened and I'm sure Yoongi noticed it. He look at me before smirking deviously. Yoongi walked over a get a bottle of wine from the hidden cellar. Seems like he knows this place well. He pop the wine bottle open and pour it in the golden goblet. He then grabbed a small pocket knife from his pocket and cut his palm, allowing the blood to drip into the goblet. "Eun Chae come here." Yoongi called me out and he bring me closer to him with our back facing the Pope. "Curse this drink by spitting inside it." I look at Yoongi with a frown. "Do it." I gulp softly before I followed his order. I spit into the goblet. Yoongi hand me his handkerchief that was on his breast pocket once and I wipe my lips.

"Very well then. I've blessed this wine. Drink up and I shall let you fuck my wife." Yoongi said as he hand the goblet that I spat inside earlier on to the Pope. The old man drank it and I feel like vomiting at the moment. The pope immediately get a grip of himself and he seems to perspire a lot. He sat down on his chair while Yoongi walked behind him and stood there, holding both of his shoulders. "You really want to fuck her? Feel how tight she is and admire how beautiful her body his while she ride on your small dick?" The old man nods desperately. "Eun Chae come here." Yoongi called me out and my eyes widen. "Remember what you did to the drink earlier on?" Yoongi asked and I nod. "That ritual is known as obediendi spell. Where one will be obedient and listen to whomever spat inside the drink. He or she will just follow everything you said."

Yoongi walks over to me and gently place his hand on my waist before tugging my hair behind my ear. "Do remember that this old saggy man wants to have his dick inside you before I can even have you to myself. Say the things you want him to do and he shall obey." Yoongi took Jang Mi from my arms and we both look at how desperate this old man is. I heard the sound of the church bell ringing and it gives me the idea suddenly.

I hold onto Yoongi's shoulder and slowly pull down my red lace panties and step out of it. I throw it at the old man and he caught it desperately like a dog when their owner gives them bone as a reward.

"Lord you smells so good." The old man said and I walked over to him. "Is that so? Do you want more of me?" I asked and he nods as he tries to touch me. "Ah ah! Do not touch me." I took my panties back from him and leans down whispering into his ear."Listen up you pathetic old fuck. This is what I want you to do..." I smirked and gritted my teeth in anger as I speak

"Go up to the church bell tower, strip naked and hang yourself there until you see God himself."

A/N: Lets congratulate Mr and Mrs Min on their marriage

A/N: Lets congratulate Mr and Mrs Min on their marriage.🥳😈

🥳😈