Chapter 55 // Final Chapter

"Eun Chae..." Yoongi whispered and I shake my head, snapping out of my thought. "Huh?" I feel a little dizzy. "The vow." Oh right. I cleared my throat and look at Yoongi. "I, Chua Eun Chae takes Min Yoongi as my husband. I vow to go through hell with him and take care of his needs and wants. Be a good wife to him and ensure I portray the role as a wife to him obediently." What else... "I vow to love him for the rest of my life and hoping to be with him until the very end." Yeah that sounds good. I smile widely as I gazes at Yoongi.

As soon the wedding ceremony is done, Yoongi is required to eat the human heart. I just stood away and not watching him eating it. I feel sick to be honest and I turn to look at Na Ra. "I don't feel good. I want to vomit." I said quietly and she gives me a sympathy look. "Must be the pregnancy." She whispered. "Don't tell him yet." I told her and she nods. "Come let me take you to the washroom." She said and I look at her. "Is the ceremony done?" I asked and Na Ra nods. "Yes. Come on." Na Ra hold my hand and she takes me to the back of the hall. I immediately vomited out in the sink. "Fucking disgusting." I cursed as I washes my mouth once I'm done. "I know. Don't worry, they won't force you to eat it." Na Ra said and I let out a heavy sigh. "Ready to go back to the ceremony? Well more like the reception?" I nod.

The reception begin with the cult praising the devil and asking him to bless our marriage. Followed by the bride and groom slow dancing. Oh that's me. "Are you ready?" Yoongi asked as we stood behind the door and I look at Yoongi. "Mhmm." I replied. Once the door open, we walked into the hall and everyone give their loudest cheer. "I hate people." I whispered. "Same." Yoongi replied before he brought me to the centre of the hall. "May I have this dance?" He held out his hand. "Ew stop thinking you're a prince charming when you're not." I took his hand and he pulled me closer to him. "Hmm what happened to the vow earlier on?" He asked as we begin to sway slowly following the waltz music. "I am still a good wife alright." I said and he laughs. "Can you believe that we're married. Twice." Yoongi asked and I laughs a little.

"Well at least a proper wedding ceremony. Nothing to do with your stupid deal offer." I said bluntly. "Ouch. I'm offended." Yoongi said as he placed his hand around my waist. "You're still not going to tell me what happened to Sister Ye Jin?" I asked and he shake his head. "Nope. But one thing I can tell you, she's gone." Yoongi said before he spins me gently and caught me. I almost lost it and look at him. "Be gentle will you. I'm kinda fragile right now." I said and he raise his brows. "Sure. Not going to spare that gentleness later on during our honeymoon." He whispered and I look at Na Ra and Maria. "I don't think we can have a honeymoon." I said and the music stops.

"Eun Chae!" I turned and saw a few doctors walking over to us. "Hi guys." I said as I hugged them and thanked them for coming to the wedding. "Thank you for coming. I am so happy to see you all here." I said and they all smiles widely. "Where's Irene?" I asked and Seo Joon seems a little anxious. "Irene has fly to Japan to settle down a week ago. It was kinda a rush but yeah she left." He said and I look at Yoongi who gave me a sympathy smile. "Please enjoy the food here. Erm go to the table that have your name on it alright?" I said and they nod. "I'll wait for you at the balcony upstairs. Our dinner is going to be serve there." Yoongi whispered. I nod and watched him leave the hall.

After catching up with my colleagues, Na Ra walks over to me. "Eun Chae erm, Yoongi is waiting for you upstairs." Oh right dinner. "Will be there in a minute." I said. "I have to leave now. Please enjoy the rest of the reception ceremony." I said and Na Ra lead me upstairs to the balcony. "Yoongi. She's here." Na Ra made my presence known. "Enjoy you two." She giggles and leave. "Hi." Yoongi takes my hand and bring me close to him. "Hi." I replied softly before resting my hands on his arms.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. "If it is a normal decent food then yes I am hungry." I replied and he chuckles. "Wagyu beef with some sides." He said and I truly don't have the appetite. "Can we order pizza instead?" I asked and he raise his brows. "It's expensive you know the wagyu beef." Yoongi said and I shrugged. "But I'm in a mood for pizza." I pouts and Yoongi sigh. "Fine fine. How about we eat this a bit and we go home and order pizza alright?" I gave in and nods. We settle down and I watched when Yoongi opened up the wine bottle and poured into his glass. Before he poured into mine, I cover up the rim of the wine glass to stop him. "I... I can't drink wine." I said as I look at Yoongi. He frowns.

"Something is not right here. You've been acting weird since just now." Yoongi said as he stood up and stand right behind me. He begins to place his hand on my shoulders and leans down to inhale my scent. I close my eyes and let out a sigh. "Yoongi, I'm pregnant." I said and I felt his hands left my shoulders. I stood up and turn to look at him. "I've been feeling different lately and I thought it was the wedding you know but I made a few test kits since two days ago and up till just now all the results were positive." I said and Yoongi said nothing but just gazes at me. "Please say something." I look down at the marble floor.

"Eun Chae, I love you and as much as this pregnancy news shock me for a moment, I am glad that we're blessed with this little one inside you." He placed his hand right below my stomach. "But one thing though..." Yoongi smiles fade. "No romantic honeymoon sex since you're at early stage." I rolled my eyes. "Can you at least be patient for the next few months?" I asked and he hugs me. "Of course I can be patient. After all, I have you always and forever. For the rest of my entire life." Yoongi said and I returned him the hug.

Yoongi POV
I hugged my wife tightly in my arms and close my eyes. The final vision I had back in the tomb while waiting for Eun Chae to be up was actually a vision of an unborn child. She was already pregnant the moment Ye Jin stabbed her but of course she lost the child. Everything changes tonight when she told me she's pregnant. I have to protect her no matter what and I'm glad that I made the decision to remain as the supreme one.

"To remain as the Devil's vessel."

END

END

A/N: This book has come to an end. I know this book is not as amazing as the first one. I toned it down since people mentioned about how dark the first series was. I am truly sorry if this book does not meet any of your expectations. This book had its own rough road. I could not plot the storyline well. But not to worry, I will post an extra bonus chapter soon.  A chapter that involves gore, pain and torture. Please wait for it. The third book will be about our Jimin. There will also be a small storyline of Eun Chae and Yoongi too. I mean... well just go and read it. Add them in your reading list. Thank you to all readers for supporting this book. I enjoy reading your comments. Do leave your opinion and thoughts on the comment section or conversation section. You can also dm me. I'm mostly open and try my best to reply it. With that, love you. Take care and stay safe.

See you in the next book.

-Joonheartbeat