Chapter 17

"Then let me show you a preview of what you'll be getting tomorrow, dearest wife." Yoongi leans down as he kisses my neck and all the way down to my collarbone. It feels so wrong yet so good. "Cancel tonight's plan with Maria." He whispered near my skin. "I can't. I need to clear my mind. I'm just tired and my mind is just in a mess right now, Yoongi." Yoongi leaned away and he grabbed a black dress from my closet. "Wear this. Don't get too drunk." He said as he hand me the dress. I took the dress and he plant a kiss on my forehead before leaving me alone in the room.

I leaned against the mirror and let out a loud sigh. I begin to get ready and put on the dress that Yoongi chose for me. I tied up my hair into a high ponytail and put on a light make up. As soon I stepped out of the room, Yoongi is already laying on my bed while he look at his phone. "Come here." He said and he begins to sit up. I walked over and stood in front of him. He lifted my hand and pull out the wedding ring. "They know this belongs to my mother." He placed it on my side table and kiss my knuckle. "Behave yourself. Now I can sense whatever you're doing behind my back."

"Noted. For Jang Mi's milk measurement. One small scoop and the water is just 150ml. Baby don't drink much. Ensure she burps after milk and change her diaper just in case she..." Yoongi stand up and place his hands on each side of my face and force me to look up at him. "I got it." He leaned down and kiss my lips gently. I still hate him but hell the devil inside him is what I fear right now. I smiled a little before leaving the room.

I quickly get my car keys and leave my apartment. The drive to The Royals took me only fifteen minutes and the crowd seems insane at the moment. I managed to enter the club through the back door and Maria is waiting for me in the lounge. She is there alone looking despair. "Rough period with Namjoon?" I asked and she nods before letting out a loud sigh. "Our wedding is near and yet he still wants to have that 'open' relationship. I don't get it. Does he even love me?" She asked me and I don't know how to reply her. "You should talk to him about how you feel. At least you still have the choice to proceed or cancel this wedding of yours. I'm sure you love him right, Maria?" I asked and she nods. "Threaten him then. Tell him you're going to have a open relationship too if he refuse to stop this?" I said and Maria look at me, smiling widely. "That is why I love you, Eun Chae. You're smart. I still don't get how you're still single." If only you know, Maria. I let out a small laughter.

"You know what, lets go and get wasted. Party all night." I said and she wipes off her tears. Maria stands up and she head over to the bar first and I followed from behind. While Maria is busy ordering our drinks, I looked around and saw Namjoon with Jimin and a few girls with them. One of them is sitting on Namjoon's lap. This is not a good timing for Maria to turn around. The bartender serves our shot glasses and Maria is busy drinking. "Eun Chaeeeeeeeee, bottoms up." Maria said as she hand me the shot glass and just when she is about to turn around, I quickly drink up and pull her close to me, kissing her passionately. That caught the bartender, Maria and myself by surprise. My body relaxed as soon Maria play along and she deepened the kiss. I leaned against the bar counter while Maria's back is now facing Namjoon. As my eyes met with his, I showed him my middle finger while tugging onto Maria's hair.

"Woah what was that all about?" Maria giggle as she pulls away. "Stress relieve." I replied before smacking her ass. "Hmm I like that kind of stress relieve." Maria is already wasted. I can tell just by the way she keeps on taking the shots. I sat on the bar stool while her head rested on my shoulder. "Do you think I should leave him and marry you instead? After all you're my best friend, Eun Chae." Maria wrapped her hand around my neck. "Nope. I don't want to marry a kinky queen like you. Whips and ropes, scares me." Maria laughed at my comments. "But you're witch. You play with spirits and demons." She got the point there. "I don't use magic much unless someone messes with me." I said loud enough only for her to hear me. "Hmm whatever as long you don't fuck the devil then it's fine." Maria slurs and my body stiffen when I saw Yoongi is now sitting together with Namjoon ,Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. When the fuck did they get here and where is Jang Mi...

I begin to panic a little and Maria leans away. "Your heart is beating so fast. I can feel it." Maria's placed her hand on the left side of my breast. "Wow, they're beautiful." She stares at it and I lift her chin up. "My eyes is up here, Maria." I snapped and she grins widely. "Well then... Felix! Can you hand me the whip cream?" My eyes widened as I look at this drunk crazy friend of mine. The bartender hand her a can of whip cream and she sprayed it along my exposed cleavage before running her tongue along it. She repeat it couple of times and even suck on my skin while I struggle to push her away gently.

"Maria, you're fucking wasted." I said and she just
hummed. My eyes met with Yoongi's and he smirked. I saw him taking out his phone and proceed to look at it instead. I snatched the whip cream from her hand before giving it back to Felix. "Can you take your boss and let her rest somewhere?" I asked Felix. "Well risky but I can try. Leave her to me." Felix walked out of the bar counter and pull Maria away from me. "Totally wasted." Felix mumble as he took Maria away from me. My body finally relaxed. An incoming notification from my phone caught my attention.

Y
You seem to enjoy whatever Maria did to you. Meet me in my office.

I look up at the lounge and Yoongi is no longer there so is Namjoon. I assume that bastard followed Felix and Maria. That was on purpose to see if he cares about his fiancé. Now for my issue. My so called husband saw me having 'fun' with my own best friend instead of him. I head upstairs to Yoongi's office and knock on the door. "Come in." I opened the door and enter. "Close the door and lock it." I did as being told. "Where is Jang Mi?" I asked and he hold his hand up. "Somewhere safe." He replied.

"Come here." He said with a low voice. "Did you had a lot of fun earlier on?" He asked. Am I suppose to answer him that? "Answer me." He said softly. "Did you?" He asked again. "Yes." I replied before looking at him."Then why is it so hard for you to act that way when you're with me, Eun Chae? Why can't you relax when you're with me? Why do you hate me so much?" Yoongi asked as he hold both my arms and pulled me really close to him. "WHY?" His gripped on my arms become tighter and it hurt so much. I remained silence and cried.

"I don't hate you, Yoongi. In fact when I first saw you back at Jungkook's place, I felt something for you. I could not stop thinking about you ever since. However, I've been warned by my ancestors that you're nothing but danger and they're right. Look at you now, you're the devil's vessel which makes you the devil himself." I don't even dare to look at him. "What is wrong with that? Eun Chae, I told you I will protect you. The reason I'm married to you is to protect you from getting killed by the devil himself." I can't hold it any longer. I break down in front of Yoongi. He pulled me into a hug as I cried on his chest. "Remember when I put up the rule not to fall in love with me?" Yoongi nod as he wipes away my tears. Just when I'm about to say something, Yoongi's eyes turned pitch black and smiles sinisterly.

"I can't wait to see Yoongi's reaction when he found out that you are my beloved wife's descendent."

A/N: MY BELOVED READERS

A/N: MY BELOVED READERS. DO YOU ALL KNOW WHO IS LUCIFER'S WIFE??????