Chapter 23

"Then why did you have to fucking lie to me, hyung?Eun Chae was here. I could smell her. Her scent is everywhere in this office of yours. Even behind the shelves." I let go of Taehyung and he got himself up and adjust the collar of his shirt. "Oh lets not forget a strand of red hair that I found on the floor while cleaning up the bodies. I'm sure they don't belong to any of those two or yourself. Even Ji Na has black hair." Taehyung is really testing my patience right now.

"What is going on, Hyung? You've not been home as you usually does. And back then when we were at Royals, you went to the office and few minutes later Eun Chae left and Hobi hyung saw the two of you together. There's something going on with the two of you. What is it?" Of course he can figure out. Taehyung is quick when it comes to noticing things that others don't. His brain is just working all the time. "Eun Chae and I are together." There I admit it but I won't tell him about the marriage, devil inside me and her being Lilith descendent. "Was it that tough to admit?" Taehyung glare at me. "No. It was meant to be a secret. I don't want any of you guys to find out about us." I said as I settle down on the couch.

"Why?" Taehyung asked. "It is better that way. Now you better shut your mouth and do not tell others. If you do so, I'll fucking eat your meat while you're still alive." My body is fueled with anger right now. "Your work is done, go home Kim Taehyung." I said and with that Taehyung took the styrofoam box and left my office. I placed my hand on my forehead and let out a heavy sigh. I took out my phone and called Eun Chae. She answered after a few rings. "I'm busy shopping. What do you want?" She asked and I find comfort within her voice. "You. I want you." I can tell she feels agitated right now. "Ha ha funny. What is it?" She asked again. "Taehyung knew about us." I bet the whole mall is now echoed with her scream.

"Taehyung what now?" Her harsh whisper made me assume that everyone is looking at her right now. "He figure it out. Well he was on my nerves and I told him to off by exposing our relationship. Don't worry. I didn't mention about the marriage nor the devil's vessel." I leaned against my seat and cross my legs. "Where are you?" I asked and she just hang up.
What a witch.

Eun Chae POV
"Miss... here's your dress. Thank you. Come again." The cashier said as she hands me the shopping back. I thanked her and left the shop. Bloody hell, he totally ruined the mood right now. Just as I stepped out of the store, I bumped onto Irene. "Are you fucking blind..." Irene got agitated but it immediately fade away as soon she saw me. "Oh... Eun Chae? I'm sorry. I thought it was just someone else. Sorry." She said and I just smile. "It's fine. Had a rough day I assume?" I look at her and she just nod.

"Can I come over your place and talk about it? I feel like crying." Irene said and I think for a moment. Jang Mi is not at my place thus it's fine. I nod. "Come on lets go to my car." I lead her to my car and she just remained silence. "Is everything alright?" I asked as soon we drive out of the mall. Irene did not respond, I'm guessing she's just controlling herself from breaking down. My phone ring and I look at the caller ID. I decline the call and drive fast back home. "We're here." I said before getting my things out of the car. "You stayed in Hannam Apartment?" Irene asked and I nod. "Not the biggest one." I replied as I lead her up to my apartment. Once I enter the house, I invite her in. "Take a seat. I'll be right back." I said and Irene nod.

I head upstairs to my room and placed the dress on my bed. I have to ensure that Jang Mi is really not here. I closed  Jang Mi's nursery room door and head back downstairs. "Do you have a child Eun Chae?" Irene asked as she hold the baby toy. Shit! "That's my niece. She came here yesterday." I had to lie. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked as I went to the kitchen. "Anything that you have is fine, Eun Chae." I grabbed two bottle of Chilsung. "Do you prefer peach or lime?" I asked and of course she take the peach flavor.

"So what happened?" I asked as I opened the bottle and drink up. "I'm pregnant." I almost choke on my drink. "What now?" I shake my head and put my drink on the table. "Whose the father, Irene?" I asked with concern as I sit next to her. She starts to cry and hug me. "Soo Hyun." Ah fuck my life. It's been two weeks since the party. That make sense. Now the baby daddy is dead all thanks to Yoongi. "Have you tried to call him?" I asked and she nod. "I did but he did not pick up. Since last two days. He didn't even read my text."

I frowned and rub her back. "Men are thrash, Eun Chae. I hate them so much." She said as she keeps on crying while I comfort her. "Let it out all, Irene. I'm here for you." I said while comforting her. My phone still ringing and I look at the ID caller. What the fuck he wants now? I roll my eyes and decline the call. "Aren't you going to answer the phone call?" Irene asked and I shake my head. "Not that important." I said before I toss my phone aside. "I'll help you get through this alright Irene?" I said and she nods.

"Drink up. It calms you down." I said and suddenly the door bell ring. "Be right back." I got up and open the door. "Next time answer the call when I call you, dearest one." Yoongi walks in as he pushed me inside and close the door behind us. "Yoongi..." he did not give me a chance to talk before he kisses me deeply and passionately while his hand rest on my waist. "Yoongi... I have a guest." He pulled away and his eyes widened. "You may have seen her during the party. We can trust her. I'll introduce you as my boyfriend. Even though I'm still mad that you told Taehyung. Come." I said as I grabbed his hand and lead him to the living room. "Irene, meet my boyfriend, Yoongi. Yoongi, this is my best friend, Irene." I introduced them to one another and Yoongi's eyes darken and smirk.

"Hmmm.. We surely cannot trust this one."

A/N: Anyone can guess what happened here?