Chapter 10

The party still went on but I decided to leave early. I got up from my seat and walk to the lounge seat where the rest are. "I shall make my move now. Soo Hyun, you can stay here." I said and he nods. I bid farewell to everyone and leave The Royals while trying to get a cab back home. I should have drive here in the first place.

"Don't bother calling the cab. I'll send you home." Yoongi said suddenly from behind. "I need to fetch eomma too." He added and I just nod and don't bother to argue any further since I am too exhausted. "Wait here. I'll go get the car." With that he left me alone on the street. "Eun Chae!" I heard Soo Hyun's voice calling me out. "Did you receive any news from the hospital?" He asked and I replied no. "They found my father at the roadside, few distance away from the hospital. Beaten up. Now they're treating him." I don't care honestly. I just look at him with sympathy look and pretend to be concern just by checking my phone. "Really? I did not get any messages. Oh dear! I really hope Mr Han is fine. I'll check with the hospital later." Probably not.

The sound of Ferrari's engine indicate that Yoongi is arriving. As soon the car stops, I look at Soo Hyun. "I'll go and visit him tomorrow if I have the time." I lied before I get inside the car. "What does he want?" Yoongi ask as I put on my seatbelt. "You've released his father, fast." I pointed out and he shrugs. "We made a deal and I don't intend to delay my work." He said as he drives away. "I'm going to pick out a wedding dress for you tomorrow." I turn to look at him and raise my brow. "The wedding will be done tomorrow midnight. Happens to be full moon." He said and I just look out the window. "What is the plan?" I ask and he just focus on his driving. "No plan. We get married and we shall continue our lives normally."

Hmm the plan doesn't sound bad except that Jang Mi is still under my care and I really hate keeping it as a secret from Na Ra and Jungkook. "Don't worry. I won't be around after the wedding if you're thinking about honeymoon. I have to go somewhere for quite sometime." I rolled my eyes heavenly before looking at him. "First thing first, I don't give a damn about honeymoon and second, great then. What happened to that 'protection' you've promised?" I asked and he look at me with a frown before stopping at the traffic due to red light. "That's part of my protection. Well once you've become my wife, the curse will be lifted." He said as he then continue to drive until we arrive at the basement parking lot of my apartment.

After he parked his car, we head up to my apartment in silence. As soon as I unlocked the door, I saw Aunt Yoong sitting on the couch, knitting. "I'm home." I said and the old lady placed her things aside and got up. "You're home." She smiles as she gives me a warm hug before she did the same to Yoongi. "Ji Eun already had her milk about an hour ago and she sleeps till now." Aunt Yoong said. "Eomma lets go. It's late and you're tired." Yoongi said to the old lady. "Thank you for taking care of Ji Eun. I'm so sorry to trouble you, Aunt Yoong." I said but the old lady simply reply, "it's nothing. In fact, call me whenever you want me to babysit her." I nod and hug the old lady before walking her to the door while Yoongi is already waiting for her outside.

"Aunt Yoong." I stopped her for a moment and hold her hands. "I have something to tell you. I'm getting married to your son tomorrow night. I know it is a rush but I need you to at least bless this marriage." I said and she smiles widely. "I know dearest.. I know. In fact, I gave my ring to Yoongi so he can slip it on your finger. I give you two my blessing." She gently caresses my cheek before hugging me tightly. "Take care of Yoongi and always compromise and trust each other. That is the secret to having a long blissful marriage." I noticed the tears forming on the brim of her wrinkled eyes. "Know that I love you, Eun Chae dearest. I hope I get the chance to see you in the wedding dress tomorrow." She wipes her tears and leave. "Goodbye Eun Chae." She said and with that they left.

Yoongi POV
The car ride become silence after we left Eun Chae's apartment. Eomma just look outside the window and sniffles. "What was the deal you made with him?" She asked suddenly. I hold onto the steering wheel firmly. "He'll let Eun Chae off. But two things he requested. Take away the soul of someone I love and second, he will use me as his vessel." I said as I then realize something. Someone I love... Eomma. I gripped the wheel harder and close my eyes. Tonight will be the last night before she...

"Yoongi, can we stop at the stall that you always bought that spicy tteokbokki for me? I feel like having it right now." She said and I nod. I drive us there and once we reach there, it begins to drizzle. I quickly shelter Eomma with my suit and lead her into the stall. "Eomma seat. I'll go and order." I said as I then leave to the counter and order a medium size plate of spicy tteokbokki and two bottles of chilsung. I take my seat back and wait for the food to serve. "This is the first time we're having late night meal together outside." I hummed with agreement.

"And also the last time." She added before making me look up at her. "Eomma." I frowned and she hold my hand. "Yoongi-ah, it's okay. I'm willing to accept my fate. After all I've lived long enough. You've done your job to protect me. Now it is time for you to protect Eun Chae." The lady served our order and we remain silence. "Yoongi, I know it will be me. I've been running from him for too long. It is time for me to accept my fate and let him take me." She poke the tteokbokki before she eats it. "Yoongi-ah, thank you for being such a good son. You've never fail me. I'm always proud to be the one given birth to you." She continue to eat in calm while my heart shattered.

"It is sad that I could not attend your wedding tomorrow cause by the time it happens, I'll be gone...." I felt my hot tears hit against my hand. "Promise me that you'll take care of Eun Chae and love her. I know you do. The way you look at her when the first time she came to take a look at Na Ra." Eomma chuckled. I smiled a little and simply remain silence. Once we're done with food, we went back to Jungkook's mansion. It seems dark and quiet. Guess they all went back to their home. I send Eomma up to her bed and she closed the door behind me. She hold my hand and place it on her heart. "I don't think I can sleep peacefully just by thinking that I'll die tomorrow. So I have a request and please do it." She's not giving me option. Eomma hug me tightly and I begin to let out my cries after years of hiding my emotions.

"Please summon him to take me away now."