Chapter 36

Yoongi POV
Flashback
"Hyung, you've met her. Yuri who is your house maid who also happens to be the same witch that cause this mess. Basically after what she did to Eun Chae, she faked her own death. She changed her appearance which cause Eun Chae to be blinded by her true features." I frowned for a moment. Hold on if this is Yuri then who is at home with Jang Mi right now. I stepped forward and look at her features carefully. "How do you know she's the one, Taehyung?" I asked and Taehyung look at Yuri.

"When you told me you found a new maid, I kinda went in depth and search everything about her. I know it sounds like I'm a stalker but it's for your own good. Yuri has a twin who is totally different from her. The twin name is Yuni. A catholic girl. Whereas this witch right here, belongs to Lilith cult. How I know? The mark on her wrist. It is the same like the ones we killed before." Taehyung showed me her wrist. Similar to Eun Chae's except that the cult members one are more of a tattoo whereas Eun Chae's is like a scar that was burnt on her skin. In order to prove their weakness, a virgin blood will suffice. "You still have the virgin blood, Ye Jin?" I asked and the nun immediately hand me the bottle.

Taehyung hold Yuri's hand firmly, showing off the mark before putting a drop of virgin blood on it. It immediately burn her skin causing Yuri to scream in pain. "That proves it, Hyung. We have to kill her." Taehyung said and I look at him. "You do whatever you want with her. Right now, I have something else that I want to do." I said as I wipe my hand clean before walking to the door and leave.

Present day
I woke up to the empty space next to me. Eun Chae is really gone. It's cold without her. Her scent still lingers on her pillow as I lay down on it. "Fuck I miss you so much." I groaned in frustration before slowly sitting up. I remember dismissing Yuni as soon I got home yesterday before Eun Chae came home. I even told her to not come anymore and considered last night as her final duty. I even paid her a large sum, consider it as compensation for her sister's death just in case if Taehyung did actually killed Yuri. Jang Mi is awake as soon I approached her baby coat.

I look at her for a moment and think of something. "How do I fix all these, Jang Mi? I feel hopeless without her around." I said before carrying the little one and plant a soft kiss on her cheek. My moment with Jang Mi was interrupted when my mother called. I answered it and put on speaker. "What is it, Eomma?" I reply dully not having the mood to talk. "Yah! When are you coming over to Daegu? Appa's birthday is coming soon." I look at Jang Mi and let out a soft sigh. That is the solution. Bring this girl to Daegu. Three hours drive but I can manage. "I'm packing my things. Will reach Daegu by evening." I said as I then hang up the call. "That's the fucking solution, little one. Let you stay in Daegu with eomma and appa." I smile before getting up and prepare the things needed for Jang Mi long stay in Daegu.

Once I'm done giving Jang Mi a bath and feed her milk, I get myself ready and grabbed all my necessary things including the divorce document that Eun Chae signed. I placed Jang Mi's baby basket at the passenger's seat next to driver so I can easy keep a look out on her. After placing all the things at the backseat, I get into the driver's seat and begin to drive my way to Daegu. "Lets do this, Jang Mi ah. Either eomma and appa will smack me in the head or they will ignore me and just play with you through out your entire stay." I said while switching on the radio to accompany the silence in the car while Jang Mi is fast asleep.

After the long five hours drive instead of three because of Jang Mi, we finally arrived at Daegu. My parents lived in the outskirt of the town since they prefer to do ritual out in the open. Speaking of which, they still had no idea, I'm the devil's vessel. For now, I shall let it remain as a secret. I parked the car and eomma immediately walked out of the house. "Aigoooo finally you're here Yoongi ah." She said before giving me a hug. "Are you alone? Where is the rest?" She asked and I raised my brows. "I'm not alone actually. I brought someone along with me." I said before I opened up the passenger's door and carry Jang Mi out. "Yah! Min Yoongi, which whore did you gotten yourself with?" She smacked me while I hold Jang Mi firmly in my arms.

"Stop hitting me, eomma. This is not any whore's child. I adopted her to fill the emptiness in my life after Eomma Yoong died." My mother studied my body language carefully. "What's her name?" She asked before gently take Jang Mi away from my arms. "Min Ji Eun." I used the name Eun Chae gave when she had to lie to eomma Yoong. "Ji Eun ah lets go in. It's cold." As predicted eomma just ignored me. I carried the things and enter the house. Appa just done with his prayer ritual that he conduct on the eve of his birthday. "Appa... happy birthday." I greeted him and he flickered my forehead. "Not yet. Tomorrow then you can wish me." I let out a laughter before hugging the old man. Being around my family always bring comfort after the wrath that happened back in Seoul.

"Oh a baby?" Appa saw Ji Eun and he walked towards her. "Jeon just had a child, I assumed you wanted one for yourself too that is why you adopted her?" Appa asked and I smile, nodding with agreement. "One day, you'll find the right woman to be the mother of your child." I look at Jang Mi who seems to open up her eyes and look around. "Have you baptized her?" Appa asked. Right, the devil wanted me to baptize her. "Not yet. We can do it tomorrow after your birthday celebration." I suggested and they both agree. "Go and rest Yoongi, eomma and appa will play with Ji Eun for a moment." I nod and enter my room that has been empty for long time. I open up the balcony and stepped out to smoke while enjoying the evening. My phone ring and I look at the ID caller.

"Taehyung..." I answered the call. "Where are you?" Same old question from him. "Somewhere far. What is it?" I asked and Taehyung sigh. "Look I did not kill Yuri as soon you left the church but hyung,

Yuri was found dead about an hour ago. Stomach tore apart, intestine and eyeballs gone and so is her heart."

A/N: Now to avoid confusion:

- This chapter of  Yoongi in Daegu was mentioned in Devil's Meal [Epilogue chapter]

- I know I mentioned that Lilith's storyline will be closed but somehow I find it interesting to have her part of this book. Allow me to work on my magic for this book. Please have faith in it.🙏🏼

*I hope no one compares Yoongi & Jungkook's behavior when they become Devil's Vessel. I know that Jungkook's character was much darker compare to Yoongi. That is because he was the chosen one since young. For Yoongi, it was a deal kind which means he still have the heart and soul for love. Such as Jang Mi & Eun Chae plus his parents.*