Chapter 48

"Your visit here to Daegu caught me by surprise Jungkook. May I know what is the reason?" Yoongi asked and the young one look at him before his eyes shifted to look at me. "Don't hide it anymore, Hyung. I know. Taehyung told me." He said as he walk past me and head over to the balcony. "Stay here." Yoongi whispered to me before he plant a soft kiss on my forehead. As soon Yoongi and Jungkook head over to the balcony. I stood there awkwardly. "You must be Yoongi's lover. The one he spoke about." He spoke about me? Mrs Min smiles warmly as she welcomes me. "I'm pretty sure you're exhausted from the long journey. I'll show you the way to Yoongi's room." She said as I nod and follows her. "What is your name, dearie?" Shit should I even tell her my real name. "Eun Chae." I said and she stopped her pace and turn to look at me.

Yoongi POV
"I had to confront Taehyung because he seems like a lost soul wondering what is he doing. Why did you got him involve, Hyung?" Jungkook ask as he took out a cigarette stick and light it up. "He is smart when it comes to figure shit out. Don't worry I won't get him involve anymore." I said as I look at Jungkook who seems to know more than just me being the Devil's vessel. "Anything else Taehyung told you?" I asked and Jungkook shake his head. "No. But I feel like I can actually figure out something else." He said and I am just waiting for him to ask me.

"Min Yoongi!" Eomma interrupted our conversation. "You brought the witch that I kicked out years ago into our house!" In the name of Lucifer, she is pissed as hell. "First, that witch has a name and second, she's mine. Further more, Eun Chae is well aware about you. Did she tried to kill you yet?" I raise my brows and saw Eun Chae standing at the living room. She look disheartened. "Not yet. But you never know, Yoongi. If she could kill six nuns what makes you think she can't kill me easily?" I rolled my eyes and walk past eomma. "Yoongi I should leave." Eun Chae said but I hold her tightly.

"No. You are not going anywhere, Eun Chae. I need you. She needs you." I whispered before pulling her into a hug. "I'm watching you, witch." Eomma said before she left. Jungkook walks towards us and he smirks. "Don't worry. She'll be fine soon. Did you watch Twilight, Eun Chae? Remember when Jacob enters the Cullen family and they have trouble accepting him because he is a werewolf. Same situation here. Except that you're a witch and we are Devil's worshiper." I smacked Jungkook's head. "Jungkook please stop." I rubbed Eun Chae's back and she frowned.

"Hyung..." Both Eun Chae and I look at Jungkook. "Is she here? Alive?" Bingo. Jungkook knew about her. "Follow me." I said as I hold Eun Chae's hand and lead them to the third floor. We walked to the room at the end and I unlock the door, revealing Jang Mi's nursery. "Eomma and Appa loves Jang Mi so much. They showered her with so much love to the point they made this nursery for her.

Eun Chae POV

I begin to walk next to Yoongi while Jungkook following us from behind. When we arrived at the third floor of the house, Yoongi brought us to the room at the end and reveal a beautiful victorian themed nursery room. I could hear Jang Mi cooing while she's inside the baby cot. The three of us walks in and I allow Jungkook to go and meet her first. Things seem to get a little emotional and I cried as soon as Jungkook carried Jang Mi in his arms.

"Did you just cried because of me?" Jungkook asked as he teased me. Yoongi laughs before he wipes my tears off. "It's emotional you know to see this moment. At least she gets to meet her actual parents. I didn't even have the chance to know my real mother." I said and Yoongi hugged me tightly. "She's been a little emotional lately." Yoongi teased and I smacked his chest.

"Ritual did changed you, Eun Chae." Jungkook said as he kissed his daughter. "Do you think Na Ra will be furious if she finds out the truth?" I asked and Jungkook nods. "Obviously. Her life is already filled with lies and if she finds out that Jang Mi is still alive, I'm pretty sure she will go insane but will thank the both of you later for bringing back her child." Jungkook said. "Now what? Am I suppose to take care of Jang Mi till she grows up?" I asked. "Do you want to do that?" Jungkook asked me back. I look at Yoongi and then at Jang Mi before I think about Na Ra. "No. I rather give her back to Na Ra. Let her know who her real mother is. I don't want her to live a life that Na Ra and I had to deal with." I said as I walked over to Jungkook. "She's been nothing but a well behaved baby." I said as I take Jang Mi from Jungkook's arm.

"Then what about the devil? Does he not want Jang Mi? I thought Jang Mi is his child and not mine?" Jungkook suddenly asked Yoongi. "Do you want to ask him personally? I mean you're his favorite after all." Yoongi smirked and Jungkook nods. "Bring him forward, Hyung." Jungkook said and I stand behind the young one. "Ocurret" Yoongi mumbles and his eyes turned pitch black. "Glad to see you again, son." The devil said as I hold Jang Mi closed to me. "I'm bringing Jang Mi home." Jungkook said and the devil laughed.

"That was not part of the deal, Jeon Jungkook. She's my daughter. I made Yoongi as my vessel just so I can be close to my daughter. If you take her away, then the deal is off and you don't want to know what is the consequences." The devil smirked before he turned to look at me. "I intend to stay in Yoongi's body until the end of your time, witch. The moment you die, I'll leave his body and take Jang Mi with me. Which of course the little one has to die for the second time." Jungkook turned to look at me and frown. "What is the consequences if we break off the deal?" He asked the devil.

"Simple. Both Yoongi and Eun Chae die. Cause of death, killed by me."