Chapter 50

Time Skip
Namjoon & Maria's Wedding Day

"Yoongi, I'm nervous." I said as I sat in the car looking at the guests who are busy entering the church of  darknessz. "Hey don't be. Stay here until I text you once the ritual is over. My car window is tinted. No one will see you from outside." He gently caresses my cheek before kissing my forehead. "I'll go now. Ceremony is about to start." Yoongi said and he then left the car. Jang Mi is taken care by a baby sitter than Jungkook managed to find for us.

After we came back from Daegu, Yoongi and I managed to settle down at my own penthouse. The house that he bought before this was sold off. The house contained more unpleasant memories. From the divorced to the rebirth. I decided to call the babysitter and check on Jang Mi. The little one seems to be doing fine. She is the most easiest baby to handle. When I look up, I saw a group of people wearing black robe entering the church. The ceremony is about to begin I assume. I heard the bells chime three times and I leaned back against my seat. I'm sure the ceremony takes time. Lucky for me, Yoongi brought food for me to eat while waiting.

While I'm enjoying tuna gimbap, my phone buzzed. It's from Yoongi. He told me the ceremony has ended and it is time for reception. Shit, I am truly nervous right now. I finished up my food, drink up a plain water and do a quick touch up. My body get startled when the car window got knocked. It's Yoongi. He is wearing a red robe. I roll down the window and look up at him. "It's time. Come inside." He said and I swear I could feel my heart pounding. "Why are you dressing like someone from Hogwarts?" I asked as I hold his hand as soon I got out from the car. "Say that inside, you'll get killed." I laugh before he pecks my lips.

As soon we stepped inside, I noticed how huge the church is but there is no one there except a huge pentagram floor and the statue of Lucifer right at the center of it. "Where are they?" I whispered. "In the hall, having their meal." He said as he hold my hand tightly and we stopped at the huge door. It's been months since I meet most of them except for Taehyung and Jungkook. I don't know what to expect from them. "Ready?" He whispered and I nod. We both stopped at the huge door that is close and Yoongi slowly push the door open and he stepped inside, holding the door for me. I noticed the eight of the main cult members had their eyes on us. "I'm scared suddenly." I whispered to Yoongi. "Don't be. I'm here." He whispered as he pulled me closer to him.

The first person that approached us was Yoongi's mother. Straight away she slapped Yoongi hard on his cheek. This bitch is going to die real soon. "You humiliated me! How dare you brought this woman here on our church. The woman that has Lilith's blood runs in her." Shit I heard gasping around me. People starts to talk about me. "The woman that killed few of our people ever since she was young." I felt my hand trembled. Oh wait it is not mine. It's Yoongi's. The whole room went silence and the rest of the Agma cult walked towards the scene. "You've just stolen the bride and groom's attention, eomma." Yoongi said as he snarls at the lady. "No. Wait. Everyone's attention. Now lets not waste the attention we're getting, eomma."

"Yoongi, lets not create a bigger scene." Jin suddenly speaks up. "Don't worry, we all welcome the Lilith descendent into our church." He added and I saw how sinister Yoongi's smile had become and at that moment I know chaos is about to happen. "How are you all going to welcome her when your mind screams enemy as you look at her." I saw Na Ra giving me an apologetic and sympathy look whereas Maria, she's frowning. Probably because her wedding is disrupted by this situation. "I've had enough! Enough with how you people see her bloodline as an enemy. She was the one that was there for Na Ra during her pregnancy. She was the one that made my eomma. My biological eomma happy when the Min's took me away from her." Yoongi turned to look at his mother.

"Yoongi, we should go." I hold his arm trying to not look at him and everyone else. "No. I need to make sure all the people in this hall to stop seeing you as the enemy." I close my eyes and take a moment to calm myself down. "Listen here! Every single one of you in this hall. From now on, Eun Chae is mine. She is part of me and not only that. She's my wife. Oh yes, we got married a while back, Eomma. Whether you like it or not, she carries the Min family name." Yoongi smirks deviously as he pulls me closer to him. "Doesn't mean she's your wife we can't harm her." I heard a voice speaking from the table and somehow majority agrees.

"I fucking dare you to do that." Yoongi hissed as he look around who seemingly gave us the disgusted look. "Well then I must say one thing. I am tired of hidding the truth and right now seems like the best time to reveal it." No. Yoongi grabbed hold of my hand and we walk past everyone and made our way to the alter where there's offerings such as half eaten heart and a bowl of blood. I noticed Jungkook and Taehyung did not react as if they see this coming. Meanwhile the rest, they seem lost and confused. "The Devil's Meal." Yoongi said loud enough for me to hear. "Only the devil will eat this to show blessings towards the bride and groom." He explained to me and I shake my head. "Yoongi no. Please don't." I whispered softly but he ignored me. He picked up the half eaten heart and went for it straight making everyone gasped.

"Yoongi stop! The offerings are meant for the devil himself. " Maria shouted as she was about to run towards us, Namjoon pulled her back. "Don't. You'll get kill." Namjoon said and they all seem tensed up suddenly. As soon Yoongi is done with the heart, he washed it down with the bowl of blood and lick his lips. "Damn it's been a while since I have such amazing meal." I noticed Maria's face is turning all red in anger.  The aura and the vibe in the room changes and I see darkness surrounding the hall. Yoongi sat on the table and he licks his bloodied fingers before his pair of eyes turned pitch black.

"I think it's time for everyone here to bow down to me."