Chapter 25

Eun Chae POV
I put on the wedding ring as I make my way out of the door. "What are you smiling at?" I asked as I feel like either punch him in the face or kiss him on the lips. "Nothing." He replied as he opened the passenger door for me and I get inside. "Do you really like to show off your cars?" I asked as soon Yoongi get inside. "I rather show you off but not now." He replied while I put on my seatbelt. "What is Jang Mi doing at the moment?" I asked.

"Cooking and ironing the clothes." My head turn immediately and I glare at him. "What else can baby do, Eun Chae? She was asleep when I reached home." Hmm I miss the little one already. "Where are we going by the way?" I asked and Yoongi continue to drive. "Somewhere..." he replied and I huffed. It took us almost an hour to arrive at the place. Yoongi woke me up as soon we arrived. "Is that drool?" He teased as soon he woke me up. "Shut up.." I mumble and get out of the car. "Where are we?" I asked and Yoongi hold my hand and lead me to a black modern house. "This shall be our new home. No one knows about it." I turn to look at him.

"You kidding right?" I arched my brows and he shake his head. "Nope. Plus it is nearer to Seoul Hospital. Come on. Lets go inside." He unlock the door and allow me to enter as soon he switch on the lights. "We have to move in no matter what. It's dangerous to have Jang Mi around." I let out a sigh before turning to look at him. "Why are we taking care of Jang Mi then?" I asked and Yoongi's eyes darken. "Because she's my daughter." I know this is not Yoongi. "Until when must we hide Jang Mi?" I asked. "Until when the time comes. Come on, lets have dinner. I'll cook." We walked to the kitchen and he made me sit on the kitchen counter.

He took off his coat and put it aside before unbuttoning the cufflink and roll up his sleeves. I didn't notice the inks earlier. "Nice tattoos." I said and Yoongi stopped. "You can see them?" He asked and I nod. "Am I not suppose to see them?" I shake my legs as I watch him preparing the ingredients. "What are we having for dinner?" I asked and Yoongi smiles. "Steaks with black pepper sauce. Cliché, I know." I get down and walk towards him. "I'll help so it will be fast." I grabbed the pan and begin to heat up before adding a spoonful of butter. "This is steak right? Not human meat?" I double confirmed with him and Yoongi laugh. "It's Mr Han's meat, Eun Chae." I throw it in the sink and the laughter become louder.

"Eun Chae.... you're a doctor. You can't differentiate human's meat and cow's meat?" Yoongi pick up the steak and wash it before pressing a clean towel and let it dry. He placed the steak into the frying pan and let it sear the steak. "Help me with the sauce." He said and I nod as he gives me instruction on what to do. "Here I am dressed up beautifully but still have to make my own dinner." I mumble while making the sauce. "It's nicer if we cook ourselves. In fact I'm the best cook in the house. Followed by Jin Hyung." Ah I remember seeing him for the first time cooking in the kitchen. I try the sauce before handing it to him. "Try it. Tell me if it is lack of anything else." I said as I placed the spoon near his lips. Yoongi tried and look at me. "Lack of love." I put the spoon away.

"You're annoying." I mutter before I switch off the fire stove. "I'll get the table ready." I said before grabbed plates and utensils, arrange it nicely on the table. Yoongi then served the steak and the sauce next to it. "Dig in." He said and I immediately dig in without wasting anymore time. "Do you like the house?" He asked and I nod. "Mhmm. I love the dark concept and no neighbors. Peaceful." I said as I pour the red wine into my glass and drink it. "Brilliant. There's a nursery room for Jang Mi too. I think you'll like it. I have yet to place any furniture inside. We can shop for it together and see which can be reuse in the future for our babies." I choke on the meat and cough a little. He can't be serious.

"You plan to have kids of your own?" I asked and he eat the steak slowly. "Mhmm. Don't you want to see a mini Yoongi or mini Eun Chae?" Nope to be honest. I scowled for a moment. "Not until the devil inside you is out of your body." I said before finish up my food. I gulp the wine and wipe my mouth with the napkin once I'm done. "You know he can hear you right?" Yoongi said and I nod. "Yes and I don't care." My eyes look at the wedding ring that Yoongi gave me during the wedding. "What happened to the Pope by the way? Did he really died?" I asked and Yoongi raise his brows. "Eun Chae, he is already in hell." Say what now. "Oh." That was all I could manage to reply him.

"Why don't you go and take a look around the house? I get these plates clean up." Yoongi said and I nod before standing up and take the wine bottle with me. I wanted to squeal as soon I check the huge living room and next to it is a small indoor pool. This is insane. I sat down on the poolside and put my legs into the water while looking at the nightview outside. I love this place and honestly I'm glad Yoongi put in the effort to buy a house for us. If only Aunt Yoong is still around. Things could have been much better. I finish up the whole wine bottle and place it aside. Things have been insane for the past few days. From Jang Mi, work, wedding and death. All these happened because of Yoongi.

"Already have your favorite part of the house?" Yoongi asked as he settled next to me. I nod and turn to look at him flustered. "Wow two Yoongi." I slurred and he just laugh. "I left to do the dishes and you're already drunk?" Yoongi laugh before he shrugs. "Well then. Time to sober you up." He pushed me into the pool and I immediately yell at him. "YAH! I took my time to dress up nicely for you." I splash the water at him before he get into the pool and approach me.

"Well now we're both wet." He said before he wrapped his hands around my waist and pull me close. "Do you want to know something interesting about my tattoos, Eun Chae?" He asked and I frowned. Did he just pulled me close to look at his tattoos again? "Sure amuse me." I said and he made me look at him before gently caresses my cheek."My tattoos are only visible if that person have feelings for me. So tell me Eun Chae, are you finally in love with me?" He asked as he gazes into my eyes for answer.

"Yes, Min Yoongi. I'm in love with you."

A/N: Enjoy this cute moments between Yoongi and Eun Chae

A/N: Enjoy this cute moments between Yoongi and Eun Chae... while you can 😈🖤

 while you can 😈🖤