Chapter 47

Taehyung POV
As soon the patient jumped off the window, everything begin to become chaotic. The nurses runs towards the room and take a look at the body that splattered on the ground. "Well good then. Now I don't have to keep an eye on her." I mumbled and Jungkook turn to look at me as we left the hospital building. I texted Yoongi hyung to tell him what just happened. The man left me on read. Both Jungkook and I get in the car and he frowned. "What is going on hyung?" He asked and I starts the car engine.

"Jungkook, what was it like to be the devil's vessel?" I asked him suddenly. The maknae frowned and he leaned back against his seat. "Well powerful of course. Like I fucking run the world." He said as he look outside the window. "Why did you ask?" He bite his finger nail and I slapped his hand to stop him. "Means you have the power to control everything right?" I asked and Jungkook shake his head. "Not really though cause I'm not God. There were somethings I can't do but I can punish those sinners that is for sure." He said. "Hyung, what is really going on? The boys and I feels like something is up with you lately. What's wrong?" I stopped the car and try to calm myself down.

"I can trust you and only you, Jungkook ah. Please don't break my trust if I tell you this. Promise?" I held out my pinky finger and he nods. "Promise." He linked his pinky with mine. "Jungkook ah, the devil found a new vessel. It's Yoongi hyung." Jungkook's expression was not what I expected to be honest. "I know." He what now? "I already know that Hyung. The moment Yoongi hyung gave Eun Chae his blood when he saved her, I knew it. Yoongi hyung is very sleek when it comes to making such move. No one has the ability to heal human unless you're a devil's vessel. I'm surprise no one catch that moment. Probably because I used to be his vessel so I guess I could connect the dots." Jungkook said and he seems calm while smiling. I want to punch his bunny teeth now.

"Yah! I've been struggling to handle hyung's case and you seem calm about it." I'm getting agitated. "Well Yoongi hyung look for you. Not me. So I have nothing to say. Listen, I'll talk to Yoongi hyung if you want me to but right now he is still avoiding us so I think once he is ready to come and tell us then we shall talk. But for now, lets just pretend everything is normal." I pressed my head against the steering wheel and sigh. "Hyung, calm down alright. What help do you need from me?" Jungkook ask as he look at me. "Eun Chae situation. It actually got worsen. Those two victims that died has something to do with her. Yoongi hyung performed a reborn ritual earlier this morning. I guess she's fine now." I sigh.

"A reborn ritual? Wow I'm impressed that he is able to work things alone but then again it's Yoongi hyung. He is smart and that is what I admire about him. Right now, what is the problem? Why are we parking right in front of Grace Church?" Jungkook ask. "Because Jungkookie, we are about to have a nice little chat with a friend of ours. Lets go." I stepped out of the car and make my way to the main entrance of the church followed by Jungkook behind me. "Taehyung? Jungkook? What are you two doing here?" Ye Jin asked while she handle the children's meal. "We need to talk to you. It's kinda important." She nods and lead us to her office.

"What is it?" Ye Jin asked and Jungkook leaned forward. "Stop haunting Lilith's cult. Don't kill them anymore. I am well aware with what is going on and as the High Priest of the cult, I order you to stop it. If not, I'll kill you and let Yoongi hyung have your heart." Jungkook threatened. I'm shocked at how he knew about a lot of things. "She killed six of my sisters, Jungkook. I tried to warn people and no one listened to me." Ye Jin slammed the table and I got up pushing her back down to sit down. "Don't challenge us, Ye Jin. Here's a fair warning to you. If there's more death related to Lilith's cult, I will summon the devil himself to kill you." Jungkook threatened. "Or even better if I get the witch herself to kill you. Remember that." And just like that Jungkook left the office. That was easy. How come this maknae does things easily.

"You're kinda intimidating when it comes to threatening people you know." I said as I walk next to him. "Thats how you make people fear you. But I mean it. If she kills one more time, she dies." We left the church and went back to the mansion. Everyone is there except for Yoongi hyung of course. They seem to be preparing for Namjoon and Maria's wedding. It will happen this weekend. Na Ra is there too with the little one. I remember Hyung telling me about Jang Mi. "Taehyung ah! You look tired." Hoseok hyung said as he approached me. "I am. Dealt with some shitty situation. I'm going to head upstairs and rest for a moment." I said and went up to my room.

At night time

Yoongi POV
After Taehyung told me about the victim's suicide I told Eun Chae and to my surprise she accept it with what she said as fate. She wasn't like the old Eun Chae who would cry when failed to save someone's life. She seemed relax. The road is all quiet as I drive us to Daegu. We decided to leave earlier since she could not wait to meet the little one. Eun Chae has been fast asleep through out the entire journey.

As soon we arrived Daegu at midnight, I woke Eun Chae up. "We're here." I gently caresses her cheek and she slowly wakes up. She seem half awake so I waited patiently for her to be fully awake. "Wow you do love to stay in outskirt place huh?" She said as she look around and I nod. "Well better that way. Ready to meet my parents, again?" I asked and she seem nervous. "Relax. Come on." I got out of the car and opened her car door. I hold her hand and lock the car before heading to the main door and unlock it. I heard the house full of laughter. Besides appa and eomma. I frowned and immediately head over to the living room. "Yoongi, you're home. Look who is here for a visit." Appa said and I clenched my jawline firmly. "It's been a while, Hyung." The young one said.

"It's been awhile, Jungkook."