Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of Jang Mi crying. However, I find myself having trouble to sit up. My eyes widen when I saw a hand wrapped around my waist while head resting on my chest. "YOONGI! FUCK OFF." I pushed him away as hard as possible and get off the bed immediately. "Who the fuck give you the permission to sleep here with me on the same bed?" I walked over to Jang Mi's cot and carry the little one. Yoongi groan in his sleep and rubbed his face against my pillow. "You're so noisy, witch." He grumbles before slowly getting up. "Leave now!" I said as I throw Jang Mi's baby pillow at him. "Fine fine. I need to look for your wedding dress too." He get off the bed and ruffles my hair. "See you tonight, witch." With that he left the room. Few seconds later I heard the main door close.

"Asshole." I mumble before sniffing Jang Mi. "You poop didn't you?" I asked Jang Mi before carrying her to the bathroom. "Lets give you a bath and then milk time." I said as I prepare her bathe and clean her diaper first. Jang Mi seems to enjoy the bath. Her doe eyes keep looking at the water in the tub as I wash her. Even her tiny feet kicking the water says it all. "There all done. Now lets find a beautiful onesie for you to wear and be a good girl while I make breakfast for you." I wrapped her pink towel and begin to dress her up. I place Jang Mi on the baby cot and play a soft music to keep her entertain before making my way down to the kitchen. I wonder if Aunt Yoong is coming today to look after Jang Mi. I tried to call Yoongi but he did not pick up. I decided to text him instead.

Just as I was about to text him, Mr Han's name came out on my screen. Why is this asshole calling me this morning? I swipe right and answer the call. "Hello Eun Chae. Good morning." He sounded weak. "Hello and good morning to you too, Mr Han." I replied. "Eun Chae, can you on the tv now?" I frown and immediately switch on the tv. The news channel. "Professor Han, Director of Seoul Medical sudden stepped down from his position cause a shock to the country. One of the richest man in South Korea made the announcement earlier this morning that he decided to step down and said that his position will be taken over by Seoul Hospital's best doctor, Dr Chua Eun Chae..." WHAT THE...

"What is all these bullshit, Mr Han?" I hissed and he sigh. "Eun Chae, you deserve this position. Please accept this and come to my office and sign the documents. That is all." He hang up and I let out a loud huff. "What the fuck is going on?" I sit on the couch and look through Naver to read up on the article. My name is currently number one on Naver search engine. "Fuck my life! What did I do wrong in life?"

Yoongi's POV
First thing I did in the morning after leaving, Eun Chae's house, I went to the bridal store owned by a friend of mine. "Yoongi what brings you here?" She asked and I look around for the perfect dress. "Recommend me a red lace dress." I said and she caught by surprise. "For who exactly?"she asked. "My girlfriend." I replied and she smiles widely. "I have one. Just arrived from Paris last night." She said as she lead me to a red laced dress. "Handmade by the designer himself. Cost almost half a million for this dress." She said. "I'll take it then. Wrap it up and send to this address along with your best make up artist by tonight at ten." I wrote down Eun Chae's home address and make payment.

I finally get to check my phone and saw twenty missed call from few of my friends. Jungkook is one of them. I returned Jungkook's call and he picked up immediately. "Hyung where the fuck are you? Been trying to call you from just now." He sounded weird. "Outside. I overnight at a friend's house." I said and he kept quiet for a while. "Hyung, Aunt Yoong... she's gone."

Eomma... shit how can I forget about Eomma. I end the call and drive my way back as soon as possible. My mind is in a mess and I can't focus on anything else except my mother. How can I fucking got myself drunk, assault Eun Chae and not bother to check on Eomma after knowing the fact that she was going to die last night. I hate myself for not being able to be by her side during her last breath. As soon I arrived at Jungkook's mansion, the cult members are already there along with my adopted parents. "Eomma!" I run to the body that had been laid in the middle of a pentagram and covered in red cloth. I stepped into the pentagram and kneel down next to my beloved mother.

"Eomma..." I hold her cold hand and kiss it. Her words echoed in my head. I sob hard as I plant long kiss on her forehead and close my eyes. "I love you so much eomma. Thank you for everything. You're my heart and soul." I whispered and lean my forehead against hers. "Hyung.. we need to take her to the Tomb of Darkness. Lets place her next to Jang Mi." Jungkook said and I nod, wiping off my tears. "Aunt Yoong was kind to all of us, we shall all offer her to Lucifer as a gift." I heard Jin hyung said and I refuse somehow since I know the devil himself was the one that took Eomma's soul. "Don't bother. You know what, let us do a normal funeral. Bury her as usual. " I said and they did not argue. They simply nod. I saw Na Ra crying while hugging Maria. She was kinda close to Eomma.

"I'll see you all there. I need sometime alone. Don't wait for me." I said and head up to my room. I close the door and lock it. I can't do this. I need to leave. I don't have the strength to witness my mother's funeral. I quickly pack my things and decided to leave and not attend Eomma's funeral. As soon everyone left, I get into my car and call Eun Chae but she did not answer.

Once I arrived at Eun Chae's apartment. I rang the bell many times and hell it took her long enough to open the door. Once she open up the door in just her bathrobe and wet hair, I admire her from head to toe. Her beauty kills me. "What the fuck do you want? Aren't you tired of coming over and get kick out many times?" I walk into her apartment, ignoring her nagging. I shouldn't tell her yet about Eomma's death. She needs to get married to me first before I break the news and tell the truth to her. Jang Mi is in her baby cot while nursery rhyme is playing on the tv at a lower volume. I look at the little one while Eun Chae nags. "Do you hear what I just said Yoongi? Fuc..." I cut her off by glaring at her.

"Go and get ready. There is a change of plan. We're getting married now."

A/N: Boring chapter but hey, you're all invited to the wedding