Chapter 34

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Time check it is almost nine in the morning and the empty space next to me tells me that Yoongi did not come home last night. I sit up and bring my hair to one side before braiding it. My finger gently brush the mark that I have on the back of my neck and let out a soft sigh. I wash my face and brush my teeth before heading downstairs with Jang Mi. "Good morning, Madam." The maid greeted me as she's busy serving breakfast on the table. "Good morning." I said while I carry the little one in my arms. "Is Yoongi home?" I asked and the maid shakes her head.

Strange. "I made Kimchi fried rice with egg. Is that fine for you?" The maid asked and I nod. "Yeah.. thank you. Why don't you join me for breakfast?" I told the maid who nicely decline my offer. "It's alright. I can look after the little one while you're having your breakfast." I handed Jang Mi to the maid and have my breakfast in silence. I should probably go to work today instead of just doing nothing at home. Whatvever happened last night, I intend to brush it off and let Yoongi handle it his way. I finished up my breakfast and clear the table instead of depending on the maid to do it.

"Madam, you can just leave it. I'll wash it later." The maid said and I remember not knowing her name yet. "What is your name by the way? You can call me Eun Chae instead of Madam.." I said as I dry my hands clean. "I'm Yuri." The maid introduce herself. Yuri has short black hair and her skin is slightly pale. Reminds me of Yoongi's skin color. "Well then Yuri, is it alright if you look after little one today? I'm going to work." I told her and she nods. I then leave Jang Mi with her and head upstairs to my room and get ready for work.

"Didn't I told you not to come to work?" Seo Joon said as soon he saw me clocking in for my working time. "Staying at home kills me. So I rather come to work." I replied before making my way to my office and he follows. "Is everything alright with you, Eun Chae? You seem different lately. Like something change and I can't figure out what is it." Seo Joon said as he sat down on the chair opposite me. "Nothing's change. I'm the same old Eun Chae." I replied as I put on my coat. "Anyways our hospital mortuary was kinda busy yesterday. Six women were found dead at their own house. Died with missing heart. That's not the scary part. The scary part is... get this.. they are an occult members." I ignore Seo Joon and look through my files.

"Are you done?" I asked and point the door with my pen hoping he understands what I mean. He huffs and left the room without another word. Six women. I could have been the seventh one if Yoongi did not turn up last night. Speaking of Yoongi, I decided to call him and his phone is off. Where the hell is he? I frowned and try my best not to think much. My day went well so far. Updating patients status and ensuring that some are recovering well. "Doctor, there is someone here that wants to meet you." Jiwoo said and I told her to send the person in. "Eun Chae.." I look at up and frown when I saw Jin and Jimin at the door. "You didn't tell me two person, Jiwoo." I frowned and dismiss the nurse. Jiwoo closed the door behind us.

"How can I help you gentlemen? Did you two suffer depression cause you're unable to kill this witch?" I raise my brows as I continue to do my report. Jimin hissed and I know his mad but Jin had to stop him. "I know you're mad at us." Jin said and I clenched my jawline firmly. "We can't blame you for that. After all we did try to kill you." He added. "You know, if I am going to follow what my heart says , I'll just forgive and forget about it but if I am going to be who I am, the real me, I would use a witchcraft voodoo spell and kill all of you with slow death." I look at both of them and Jimin scowled.

"Then which one will you follow?" Jin asked and I shrugged. "Whatever you guys are here for, make it quick. I have to make rounding after this." I said as I leaned against my chair and look at both of them. "Na Ra is in the worst stage of depression right now. We need your help." Bingo. This is my time to shine. "No." I replied as I noticed Jimin's eyes is narrowed. "Eun Chae please. She tried to kill Na Ri and even kill herself last night while we were at The Royals." Jin sighed. "Then she should have just kill herself." I got up and grabbed my files but the next thing I know, Jimin pushed me against the wall. "You're testing my patience, witch." He said and I just laughed.

"Go on... kill me." I challenged Jimin. "Jimin! Enough. We should go." Jin said and Jimin took a step back. The two of them left and I let out a sigh before sitting down on the floor and huffed. I gather myself back and got up. I decided to do my rounding and check on my patients as a distraction to what is running inside my head. My legs immediately stops walking when I arrived in front of yesterday's ward. I saw a woman in white sitting on the bed as she faced the window. Her hair is long and black in color. She was brushing her hair and I begin to walk into the ward. "Eun Chae!" I startled when I turned around seeing Irene stand next to me. "Is everything alright?" She asked and when I look back in the ward, there's no one in there. It's empty.

"Yeah.. everything's fine." I lied before looking at Irene. "By the way, I bake caramel banana pie earlier this morning and I want you to try it." Irene said as she smiles widely. "Thank you. That is sweet of you. Whats the occasion?" I asked and she just gives me an innocent smile. "Well you're now the new Director for Seoul Medical so consider this as a mini gift celebration." Irene said and I hugged her. "Thank you." I said before I look at the time. My working shift is almost over.

"Is it alright if I leave now, Irene?" I asked and she nods. "I got you. Go home and enjoy the pie." She smiles and with that I leave. I grabbed my handbag and then clock out my shift before leaving the hospital. As soon I arrived at home, the whole house is dark and I saw Yoongi sitting in front of the fireplace with a glass and bottle of whiskey on the table. I put my bag down and wrapped my hands around his neck from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder. "You're home." I whispered and Yoongi smiles a little. He hold my hand as I walk over and sit on his lap. "Where have you been?" I asked before I saw a brown envelope on the table. "Out, looking for answers." He replied coldly. I took the envelope and open it to read whatever is in it. My hand trembled as I read the paper. Yoongi hold me close and he whispered in ear.

"I'm going to let you go, Eun Chae. You and I, we're going to get divorce."

A/N:

A/N: