Chapter 45

Eun Chae's POV.
"The Lilith's symbol is gone." Yoongi's finger brushed against my neck and I turned to look at him. "What does that suppose to mean?" I asked and he shrugged. "This reborn ritual worked." He replied as he get up and grab the fresh clean towel. "You're all clean now. Dry yourself up and get dress. I'll wait upstairs." Yoongi said and with that he left the room. I look at the mess in the bathroom and even the half eaten heart. I ignore it and walk to the room. Yoongi has already prepared a black gown and my undergarments. I put them on and wear the gown over.

After drying my hair, I head upstairs to the living room and saw Yoongi sitting at the couch while looking down at his phone. "Sit." He ordered without even looking up at me. "Tell me what happened through out the whole process of the ritual." I sat down on the couch next to him while looking down at my fingers. "I remember finding myself in a long corridor. There were so many doors. Some were white and some were black. You're there too. Guiding me to open up each and every door. The first door I remember was the day I was born. After my biological mother gave birth to me, an unknown woman took me away and placed me in front of your kitchen back door." I said as the images flashes in my head.

"Followed by the moments Aunt Yoong took care of me. You were there too. You hated the fact that I was there under the care of your real mother." I let out a slight laughter. "But you finally accept my presence and used that moment to bully me. I called you Minmin in the past. After which, you took me to another door and that was when the real nightmare happened." I swallowed hard and pressed my nails against my palm.

"Don't continue cause I already know what happened." Yoongi said as he leaned closer before brushing my hair aside and run his fingers along my neck. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. "Fuck I miss you so much Eun Chae." He whispered before he leans down to kiss my neck. I let out a heavy sigh. I can't deny the fact that I miss him too. I hold onto his thigh and squeeze it gently. He lean his forehead against mine before slowly begin to kiss my lips. His hand gently rest on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. A few seconds into the making out sessions, he immediately pulls away and gazes at me. "Let's go out for breakfast." He said while leaving me breathless. "Breakfast... Oh." I just realized it is only early in the morning. I got up as soon he held out his hand for me to hold. "Why did we performed the ritual early in the morning?" I asked. "Dawn is like the beginning of the day. Reborn ritual to be done at dawn so that as soon the one who is meant to be reborn will wake up like as if it is a brand new day for him or her." Yoongi said as we head over to his car.

Yoongi decided to take me to a luxurious cafe where breakfast is serve while we can enjoy the rooftop view. Morning scenery he said. I sips on the hot coffee while enjoying the morning breeze. "Do you feel different?" He asked and I look at him before nodding my head. "Mhmm. This is nice. Enjoying my morning with you and no news about any cold brutal murder." I said as I take another sip on my coffee. "Eun Chae, I'm sorry about the whole divorce thing. I just want to protect my family and even my friends. I know it was a dumb move for me to make such decision. I want us to restart everything. I want us to love each other sincerely." Yoongi said as he hold my hand, clasping them in his. I look at him and burst into laughter. "Yah! When the fuck did you become such a romantic soft person? Yoongi! You have a freaking devil inside you. Snap out from this cringe romance will you?" I said before seeing his gummy smile for the first time.

"Urgh Yoongi.. I'm getting the goosebumps from you being so soft." I laughed before he stuff my mouth with the eclair in my mouth. "Shut up. I can be fucking rough on you when we're in bed." He said while I chew on the eclair. "I know. But its nice to see this soft side of you. It's adorable." I said before sipping on my coffee. "I'm going to bring you back to Daegu. Jang Mi is there. Plus my parents." I frowned for a moment and look at him. "Eun Chae, it will be fine. I'll tell them everything." He said as he notice my expression changes. I smiles a little and nods. "When will we leave?" I asked. "Tomorrow. After this, we shall go back to your place and sleep. Make love. Sleep again and then make love again." Yoongi said before I stuffed his mouth with the grilled cheese sandwich.

"What about your friends?" I asked while Yoongi chewed on the grilled cheese sandwich. "Taehyung already knows about me being the devil's vessel. I'm sure he warned the rest not to mess with us." Yoongi said as he drink up his ice americano. "By the way will you be attending Maria and Namjoon's wedding? It's next week" I asked and he shrugged. "Me yes. You, nope." I raise my brows. "But why? Maria is my friend." I said and Yoongi scrunch his nose.

"Friend will accept who you are even though you're the enemy descendant." He said and I pick up the cream puff and eat it. "Says the one who divorced his wife because she's the enemy descendent." I smirked and Yoongi hissed. "Yah you testing my patience." I stood up and Yoongi chased me around the roof top. He grabbed my waist and pull me close to him. Our moments were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. "Yoongi stop... I need to get my phone. Might be from the hospital." I said before he let go of me and I run over to get my phone in the bag. I answer the call. "Doctor, the serial killer victim is up. You need to come over. She's behaving violently." The nurse said. I hang up the call and look at Yoongi. "I'll send you." He replied.

Once we arrived at the hospital, Yoongi stopped the car in front of the main entrance and I turn to look at him. "What?" He asked. "I need you to help me out. Get the truth out of the victim. We need to find whoever killed Yuri and attempted to kill this lady." I said to Yoongi and he nods. He drives to the basement parking lot and followed me enter the hospital using the staff entrance. I bring him to my office and change into my white coat while he stares. "What now?" I asked. "Nothing, you look beautiful in that white coat." He smiles and I flicked his forehead.

"Come on, stop wasting my time with your cringe statement." I walk out of the office and head over to the ward. I frowned as I noticed the police guards look hella scared. "What's going on?" I asked and they just point inside. As both me and Yoongi enter the room, I notice the victim has been strapped against the bed and the nurses straight away left. I was reminded of the same patient that I had weeks ago. The one that was sent to asylum after that incident. The woman turn to look at both of us and scream loudly.

I walked over to her and hold her down. She immediately calm down and cried. "You're here..." she whispered and I gently run my hands against her hair before hold her wrist to feel her pulse. "Yes I'm here. My name is doctor Eun Chae. I need to know who did it. Who tried to kill you?" I introduced myself to her before investigating her. Her eyes then slowly move to look at Yoongi. "Doctor..." her mouth trembled before she looks away and look back at me. I leaned closer to her as her body tells me that she have something to whisper into my ear.

"The nun. She did it."