Chapter 33

"Well well no one messes with the Devil's wife. Do you all miss me?" Yoongi asked as he takes out a white handkerchief and wipes off my bloody mouth. The aura in this room is getting dark and heavy. "Hyung...This is all..." I noticed Jin stopped Jimin from talking and he shakes his head before mouthing the word don't. "All what? A skit or rehearsal for some theatre show?" Yoongi asked as he then look at Namjoon. "Unshackle her." He said to Namjoon. "NOW!" And just like that I'm free from the shackles.

Yoongi held out his hand for me to take it and I did. I get off the bed slowly before he pulls me close to him. "I promise to protect you didn't I?" He look whisper down at me before caresses my cheek gently. "Now this witch has my blood in her system. She is under my care. She is mine. If anyone of you dare to come for her or kill her, I'll fucking kill you without a blink. Lets go, witch." Yoongi hold my hand and when we're about to leave the torture chamber, I heard Jin called out Yoongi's name.

"You're willing to leave us for a woman? A woman who is consider as our enemy?" Jin asked and Yoongi turned to look at him, smirking deviously. "Enemy? You called the witch who fucking helped your sister through out her pregnancy & depression, enemy?" He gritted his teeth in anger as he hold my hand firmly in his. "Bare this in mind. All of you. Lilith was known as Lucifer's wife. The devil himself never treat or see her as his enemy." Yoongi snapped and I swear it was hot to see him this mad.

"Then what about the yearly Lilith Sacrifice event? Did you not kill any of those cult members?" Namjoon asked. "I never participate in any of the killings although the same person kept on appearing in my dreams yearly. From today onwards, consider me out of this cult." And just like that we walked our way out quickly and Yoongi brought me to the dark alley nearby before he kisses me deeply and passionately to the point he bite my lower lip hard which made me groaned.

"Why didn't you picked up the phone, Eun Chae?" He asked as his thumb brushes my lips gently. "I was fucking worried about you. Lucky Taehyung told me what was going to happen and I came over immediately." He leaned his forehead against mine. I feel heavy on my chest and overwhelming with what happened today. "Yoongi.. I.." I swallowed my own pain and he pulled me into his embrace. "Shhh..Eun Chae, we have to leave. You went through a lot today. I can tell." He kisses my head before holding my hand. "I'll drive us back home. Taehyung will send my car back to the apartment. Come on." We started to walk down the block where I parked the car.

Once we get into the car, Yoongi begin to drive in silence, allowing me to rest. "Before you ask where is Jang Mi, I shall tell you that I got my housemaid to come over and take care of the little one." I just hummed in response. "You told them I'm the devil's wife." I turn to look at him driving. "Doesn't that consider as you exposing yourself as the devil's vessel?" I asked. Yoongi smirked deviously. "Well they see you as Lilith's descendent who happened to be related to the Devil's wife in the past. Consider it as a statement. I did not expose myself as Devil's vessel and they do not know about us being together. Except Taehyung of course. That is why I told you to drink my blood. That way, they see it as you bonded to me. Once a person bond to the agma cult member, you're not allowed to touch or harm that person."

Yoongi explained and I find that as a smart manipulative move. "But you left the cult..." I said softly. "Leaving agma cult is not that simple, Eun Chae. They probably think I am going to take a break which I will but most important part is, I am going to bond myself with the devil himself." Once we arrived at our home, I head upstairs to take a look at Jang Mi who is fast asleep. "Go and clean yourself up." Yoongi stood behind me. "I need to settle somethings. Please go to sleep after this. I have to meet Taehyung." He whispered and I turn to look at him. "It's late." I said and he nod. "Well aware." He kisses my lips softly. Yoongi walks out of the room and I decided to take a shower.

Once I'm done with shower, I decided to have a cup of herb tea to calm myself down. "Master Yoongi has already left." The sound of a woman speaking from behind me made me almost dropped the cup. "Sorry, I shouldn't have approached you like that." The lady said softly. "Do you need anything madam?" She asked as I look at her and then shake my head. "No. It's fine. You should rest." I said as I placed the herbs in the cup and filled it with hot water. The maid seems like she is in a middle aged group. Beautiful. Short black hair and pale skin. I wonder when did Yoongi hired her. I drink up my tea and head upstairs. Knowing the fact that I'm going to sleep alone tonight, I placed Jang Mi on the bed next to me. Slowly my eyes become light and I dozed off with my hand embracing Jang Mi.

Yoongi POV
Taehyung and I decided to meet at a bar not far away from my house. "Jin and Namjoon hyung seems upset with you. The rest seems amused by your feisty act earlier on." Taehyung said as he sips on the beer. "That was not an act." I mumble before taking a sip on the glass of whiskey. "About the dream you had every year during Lilith Sacrifice... it was Eun Chae wasn't it?" Taehyung asked and I look down at my drink and nod before drinking it. "I could not kill her, Taehyung. From the first time I dreamt about her to the point I saw her at The Royals and even when she came to make her first visit to check on Na Ra, I just could not kill her. There is something deep inside me telling me no, I should not kill her or else I'll regret for the rest of my life. Hard to believe but she's the only one I won't kill for the rest of my life." I finish up my drink and order another glass.

"I thank you for your loyalty, Taehyung. Telling me everything that you find it is important for me to know." I said suddenly as I turned to look at him. "No worries, Hyung. You're always my favorite. And that is why I managed to dig something special for you. Here.. take a look." Taehyung handed me a brown envelope. "What is this?" I asked and he smirks. "Eun Chae's history. It is interesting when you get to find such information from the nun you fucked every Sunday night. The excitement is about to get real here hyung."

I opened up the envelope and it seems like a history background from Grace church. The church name sounds familiar. I read through carefully. "Eun Chae was adopted by the Chua's family when she was ten years old. Before this, she resided in Grace Orphanage church for four years, since she was six." Taehyung said while I read through. But before she was sent to the orphanage, she lived with a woman. Hyung, read the names out loud. Both documents were officially signed by..." My eyes widened as soon as I saw the names.

"Min So Ye & Lin Yoong Ji."