Introduction

𝐃 𝐄 𝐆 𝐄 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄

noun | de·gen·er·ate |
\di-ˈjen-rət, -ˈje-nə-, dē-\

Definition:

a person whose behavior is not morally right or socially acceptable

Dedication:

To all the survivors who have battled the darkest of nights and lived to tell their tales.

Beware:

The following contains themes such as but not limited to pederasty, foul and profane language, and child sexual abuse. (Since this book is currently ongoing, themes will be added in the future with the progression of the plot)

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋

Take more care of yourself and click away from something that triggers you. If you feel like it's not worth it, read no further. Your personal well-being is very important.

I know some readers dislike authors who lay out the specific triggers, as they want to experience books blind. I understand that, but with this book, it didn't feel right if I didn't make these triggers clear. The last thing I would ever want to do is put readers through any type of trauma, whether it's new or relived. Because to be frank, this story talks about very dark subject matters.

Keep in mind:

⤞ This book was 𝐍𝐎𝐓 written to glorify its controversial subjects.

⤞ This is heavily inspired by Lana Del Rey's songs, both released and unreleased so if you listen to her, you will catch references (like a lot), Vladimir Nabokov's book "Lolita" written in 1955 which I highly suggest reading. Though I don't really like the Kubrick and Lyne films (as they fail to properly adapt Lolita in my opinion), I will be using some elements from that and the aesthetic centered around nymphet fashion.

⤞ This story is 𝐍𝐎𝐓 a romance but 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 develop into one as Eren grows older. Take note that, while I do ship our main pairing, a romance is not necessarily a "love" story. I don't like the idea of romanticizing pederasty and sexual abuse on a child of all people. Although there is a special, codependent bond between the two characters complete with plenty of great sexual contact, it shouldn't be misconstrued as such with Eren being a minor.

⤞ This book includes BDSM and kinky sexual practices. If you're not into that, you're free to leave.

⤞Eren is taller than Levi. If that's a problem for you, just imagine him tall. I'm staying true to the source material, plus I like the little play on power dynamics where the short one is dominant.

⤞This book will focus more on the plot and character arcs rather than just sex and banging all the time.

⤞ This is a work of fanfiction. While, as in most fanfiction, the literary perceptions and insights are based on experience.

⤞ The entire book will be written in third person, I prefer to write that way because it gives me a chance to be more expressive and descriptive.

⤞ Please notify me immediately if you've read this book from other platforms (like AO3, Fanfiction.Net, Quotev, etc.) I am only a Wattpad-based writer.

Please consider:

⤞ Hateful and negative comments will be deleted. If you do have complaints, message me privately.

One last thing, thank you for picking this up.

You'll be in for a wild ride,
𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕.

"The course of true love never did run smooth."

— William Shakespeare

No part of this publication may be transmitted, reproduced, altered in any way or by any means without the permission in writing of the author.

Any violations of this is punishable by law.

「 rockndolless©2021 」

ATTACK ON TITAN AND ALL OF ITS CHARACTERS BELONG TO HAJIME ISAYAMA.

Started: October 30th of 2021
Status: Ongoing.
All rights reserved.