XI

Kiss Me In The Park Tonight

⊱ | ✾ | ⊰

"Kiss me. . " he whispered to him in his ear. Levi felt his manhood harden at the feel of the boy's heated breath. "Please?"

The position they were in. . everything about it was arousing and sensual. He didn't know how but Eren's ass was on his lap, and dangerously close to his groin. Discarding the cigarette butt below his feet and putting it out, he wondered of the soft feel of those cheeks in between his hands. Holding back, Levi kept them on the brunet's waist.

"Ere一"

"Please, Levi," he begged, tightening his arms around his thick neck, "Just once more. ."

Both leaned back, holding one another captive. The man was surrounding him, all the strength, dominance, and maleness of him. . shining like a god. Eren closed his eyes as he went quiet and hot in helpless wanting.

"I know you think you're no good for me but," he whispered, "I could be yours, I could be your baby tonight. . "

"Just for tonight? "

Eren hummed, planting a gentle kiss on the man's neck.

Levi's senses went placid, all reason faded away from his mind's seclusion. The entirety of Eren Jaeger. . that adolescence, innocence, with equal parts feminine seduction. . Levi was in a deathly grip of obsessive love and he was powerless to resist.

"Eren," Levi knew he was far too gone to return to rationality. "I've always wanted to kiss you again. . because if I wasn't going to do it, and it appeared I didn't, you need to know that I wanted it." he paused, gazing at the boy's mouth, full and trembling. "I still want it."

He heard a rush of air grasp across Eren's lips, but when Levi looked into his eyes, their ocean so blue they might as well have been black.

"Our first kiss," Levi's words were coarse, but he liked them that way. This wasn't romance, it was pure need. "I ached for it with such fervor. . I've no idea why, only that I felt it the moment I saw you, and it only intensified in the time since."

Eren didn't say anything. That was alright; he hadn't expected him to.

And so Levi relented. Tearing down his barriers, desire growing stronger.

"I want to kiss you too," Levi said huskily, "And then I want more. I want all the things you're not even supposed to know about yet."

Eren stilled in silence, and then in a voice so soft it was barely more than a breath. "Levi. . ."

Levi didn't want to disappoint. If he thought about making out, he would most certainly liven it up. "You're hard," Levi said, his voice burning with tightly held urges, to which the brunet replied with "Shut up."

Heart threatening to jump out of his throat, Eren swallowed. Tilting Levi's chin upwards, he pressed his hunger against his.

It was a small kiss, lips abruptly pulling away.

The world stopped.

Then they devoured each other again.

Levi's hues gleamed when he saw the lipstick smudged on Eren's lips. A soft moan left him as Levi nipped at his lower lip, sending pleasurable tingles down Eren's spine and across his scalp.

The femboy brought about his tongue, allowing Levi to access the deepest wet parts of his cavern. His fingers traveled through the jet black hair, impulsively grinding against him which earned a low grunt from the noiret. Eren felt Levi's cock twitch underneath him.

Gasping, Eren surrendered himself to Levi as his kisses dominated his. Their tongues fought in an erotic battle the brunet knew he would never win. The minty scent of the man's cologne overwhelmed his senses resulting in sweet shivers under Levi's calloused touches.

Then Eren shut his eyelids tight, relishing in the thought of the god he loved, how he was now a part of him. . how both their pent-up desires and fantasies were bindings scaffolded to an incantation of devotion and satisfaction.

Levi melted in his embrace. Loving this child would be difficult but he allowed himself to. Forget worrying, he would find a way to make love to him no matter what. After all, Eren was Aphrodite and love was what he fed on. Levi felt his fires burning him. Immersing himself in the tingle and hum of Eren's magic, he gave the essence of his love to him.

A moment passed, Eren pulled back for air much to the man's disappointment but he didn't stop his affections. One of Levi's hands sank into Eren's hair, gripping in a gentle but inexorable hold and the other tugged at his cardigan. A grasp slipped from his throat as Levi pulled his head back and trailed kisses on his neck. Feeling one of Levi's canines, Eren's skin prickled as to what was about to come.

Levi bit him, and to his surprise, Eren reveled at that. . a sexually meek moan escaped him even.

Realizing at what he had just done, Levi dragged his tongue across the mark he inflicted. "I'm sorry," he said, loosening his hold on him. "Did it hurt?"

Eren rested his forehead on Levi's shoulder. ". . No,"

"I'm sorry," Levi repeated, "I couldn't help myself,"

Still recovering, Eren asked him: "Was that your thing?"

"Yes, that was one of my things."

The femboy giggled. He pulled away and dropped himself beside him, leg atop Levi's thigh. "I can't wait to see them all for myself once I'm eighteen."

Deep down in the darkest pits of his heart, Eren wanted Levi now. He wanted to have fun and be in love with him now. He could care less what people of society would say about him. Levi made him the happiest he had ever been so it was only natural he wouldn't listen to anyone, but Eren felt goosebumps all over at the thought of his mother finding out.

The idea lingered. She would understand, wouldn't she? Eren thought.

Levi's vision cleared, he had been ogling Eren, too enraptured by his ethereal beauty. . in its utter perfection. The devil in him intent on corrupting the angelic child. God, the hardness in his trousers felt trapped, and Levi couldn't resist adjusting the buckle of his leather belt.

"I wish we could do more." Eren said, tracing lazy patterns on the veins of Levi's hand. "You put your teeth on my skin and I literally felt my legs all weak, I'm so pathetic."

"You're not pathetic, you're touch-starved."

"Can we kiss more? Like, platonically?"

And a deep laugh escaped Levi. "Nice try, I'm taking you home now."

During the drive back, Eren couldn't stop smiling. He declared to the heavens. . no more skipping rope and heartbeats with the boys downtown, his entire being belonged to Levi now.

He flashed his pearl white teeth at him, Just you and me, oh goodie!