V

Cinnamon In My Teeth

⊱ | ✾ | ⊰

It was madness. It had to be.

Levi wasn't ready to part touch with the brat whose name he didn't know. He smelled like soft rain and sun-kissed meadows. His insides tasted that of sugary cinnamon. He felt like the best kind of heaven. The noiret wanted nothing more than to wrap himself around, bury himself within this palatable boy, and stay there for the rest of his life. Levi hadn't had a drink in months, but somehow he was intoxicated now, bubbling with a lightness he never thought he'd feel once more.

When their tongues separated, Eren was in a dream-like state. He dozed into Levi's sharp, metallic hues in blurred vision as the glimmering string of saliva disconnected them.

"Please tell me your name . . ." Levi whispered. He wanted to know. He needed to know who his angel was.

But the brunet didn't respond. If the universe had done; given him more time Levi was sure he could have teased the answer out of him.

A sudden realization hit Eren. "You held me without hurting me," he said in a hush tone, "You're the first one who ever did. . ."

But they both heard someone coming up the floor, parallel to the path from the spot where they were still entwined in their embrace.

They had to part ways, Levi's heart ached.

Eren gave him a small smile before stepping back from his touch.

"Wait, I一"

"I have to go." Eren said urgently after dashing down the hallway.

And Levi was left alone, craving with a desire for more. His cock threatened to jump out of his fly and he stumbled to lean onto a tall bookshelf. He pushed his bangs back to grip his hair along with a furious cry arising from his throat in arousing frustration. In hindsight, Levi was perfectly aware of what he did minutes prior. The doggone kid could have been twelve as far as he was concerned!

Oh good God, was he going to get reported? What a way to start his new life back in his hometown. Levi balefully suspected the huge age gap between him and the dark-haired vixen, he could damn well be fit to be his father.

"Have I lost it?" Levi told himself in a furious whisper, "I'm thirty-two for fuck's sake!"

He didn't know what to make of this unsettling situation. He feared his life would be fucked over if he ever met the boy again.

There were so many things he wanted to say to him, things that were better not to keep, but he knew he had to let him leave.

Eren ran as fast as he could, as if the devil were at his heels, the bag of books in between his arms. He shivered from the cold breeze outside, but he was hot all over the innards of his body. As if the man he had just made out with possessed kerosene in his hands, dousing him and setting him ablaze.

Eren had gone mad, he was sure; there was some cinammon stuck in his teeth and he wondered if the man had found it gross. His face reddened from the realization and his breaths struggled to keep up with his thoughts.

Whoever that man was, his voice was as deep as he thought it would be. It was nice, smooth, and sonorous.

Ah, ah, ah, ahh! Whoever he is, I want him to hold me, touch me, love me!

The femboy smiled. Then smiled some more as he skipped through the sidewalks like the schoolboy he was. Eren was fire again. . it had to be destiny. He touched him with a fervor no one had ever made him feel before, he was the first who ever did!

It didn't take a rookie detective to figure out the brunet was hopelessly in love with Levi, a chiseled Greek god (in his thirties) whom Eren had no knowledge of. He regretted leaving him abruptly, but he could've died of embarrassment if he were to let things precipitate between them or risk getting caught.

Although he would be lying if he didn't think of going back to confront the Adonis, which may lead to possible fucking in his bestfriend's grandpa's library. Knowing himself, he decided against it.

Shiganshina was a relatively small town, Eren thought, he was confident fate would bring them together that simply. He was so excited that he went out of his way and bought sweet-scented lotions, facial masks, serums, and a whole bunch of other products. He was determined on looking and feeling his best the next time they saw each other.

When he got home, he was as giddy as child on Christmas Eve. Discarding his things on the floor and plopping down on his unmade bed, his heart was still in his throat. There were no words to describe how smitten he was for his Adonis, there was something about him that stirred all sorts of feelings in him. Eren remembered the events too well, insatiable hunger in his eyes and burning passion dripping from his soft lips.

The brunet traced the tender places where the beautiful man caressed, where his large hands roamed across his curves. His Adam's apple lifted, head tilted back, and fingertips made their way under his skirt.

For the first time in his life, he was in love. It was impossible to let him go, Eren had never known true love could feel so divine.

"If only you were the first one to touch me. ." he ran a sensual thumb against the tip of his manhood, "You would've made me feel so good. ."

Eren's legs quivered, aching for more. The juices of his heat dripped across his thighs and into his thigh-high socks. He imagined Adonis' sharp gaze all over him, as if he was only his to gaze at.

God, every inch of him burned, hotter than a California sun, to the thought of his Adonis. His meek moans faltered when his palm quickened the pace.

"Please. ." Eren begged, "Oh God. . ."

His body jerked. It was coming.

The viscid fluid came without warning. The brunet rode out his orgasm as he felt his muscles vibrate and shake beyond his power.

From that moment forward, Eren decided he was going to belong to the god of beauty and desire. Not because it was what the god had demanded, but because it was something Eren couldn't help.