X

Our Happy Ending

⊱ | ✾ | ⊰

Levi drew heavy breaths that drifted through the cold breeze. He felt a pleasant but uncomfortable feeling in his gut. One would expect a stoic man to be incapable of nervousness, but there he was, pining for a crossdressing fifteen-year-old in tights.

Although Carla deemed him trustworthy, it wasn't exactly a very logical idea to leave Eren with him. Levi dreaded the worst possible outcome. God knows what he and Eren might do together. Alone.

In the dimness of the moonlit night, the only sounds heard around them were the swooshing of leaves on trees and the soft chirping notes of crickets. To say the atmosphere between them was awkward had been an understatement. It was an intensity that both only noticed now that they were the only souls out in the park on a dark evening such as this.

"I'm sorry I called you a liar," Eren began as he walked alongside him. "You were pushing me away. . and I couldn't accept it."

Eren waited for a response.

"Were you serious back there?"

The femboy blinked at him in confusion. "About what?"

"Not wearing any underwear on."

Eren was flustered, mentally screaming at himself for teasing Levi. It just seemed like a great idea at the time. He stayed as silent as a mouse, staring at the ground and biting the inside of his lip. Levi noticed this.

"So you aren't wearing any."

Eren lit up in embarrassment. "I'm一!"

"You looked like you wanted to fuck so bad, you were practically begging for my coc一" The brunet pressed his fingers against Levi's mouth. "Leeeevi!"

Levi was amazed. He never let anyone touch his face, ever. Cleanliness had been his religion for as long as he could remember, but, to his own astonishment, he let the boy. In fact, Levi desired for his touch in all of his places. Eren's hands had been gentle and smelled mildly sweet, was it his body wash? Lotion, maybe? Levi wondered. He liked how it wasn't as overbearing as the pungent almost putrid perfumes of the women he used to indulge with.

"You smell nice."

Their distance closed, the two merely inches from each other. By instinct, Eren found his fingertips dragging through Levi's lips. How he adored every fiber of his being, Eren sought to share a deeper connection with him. If only the man would allow it.

They stared at each other, both in some sort of trance, and neither wanted this to end.

"Your lips are chapped," The femboy's voice broke the silence. He rooted around his little purse, "Here, it's cherry flavored." and handed him a Chapstick.

Levi hesitated but took it regardless, gliding it once across his lips. Before he could return the item, Eren told him to keep it and that he had dozens more anyway.

"Teasing aside, you didn't have to be sorry." Levi said.

"What?" Confused, Eren looked at him. "Why not?"

"You were right. I lied to you and I'm sorry for doing so." Eren was silent. They walked through a mossy cemented path, through well-cut grass and dark oak trees. "But, I was earnest when I said we can't go any further than this. It's my responsibility not to reciprocate your feelings."