VII

Is It Wrong?

⊱ | ✾ | ⊰

"Mikasa, is it just me or is your brother like, smoking hot?" out came Eren's casual notion.

Armin choked on his hotdog, with Mikasa having to pat him on his back to get the food out of his blocked esophagus. "What. ." he coughed profusely, ". . the actual. . fu一!"

"For the last time, Eren," she interrupted him, "Stop sexualizing him, he's so much older than you."

"But seriously, he's so dreamy! He's a lawyer too," Eren exclaimed, hearts in his eyes. "I think I'm in love!"

"Shut up, or people will hear you."

Mikasa placed a hand on her temple, "And here I thought you were joking."

"Eren," Armin frowned, "For your sake as well as Mr. Ackerman's, don't do anything stupid that'll get him in trouble. He'll be held accountable for your actions," His bestfriends looked at one another. "It's okay to be infatuated with somebody way older than you, but leave it at that."

"Levi's thirty-two, Eren, and you're fifteen. You know anything beyond a teacher-student relationship is forbidden."

Then the three were quiet. Eren nibbled on his Twix in disheartenment.

It had been weeks since the kiss incident and in those days, Eren spent majority of his time stalking Levi Ackerman as if it had become his occupation.

At school Levi Ackerman was a name students both admired and feared. Eren would catch discreet glances at him, follow him wherever he went, and stutter in their lessons.

At home, he would constantly look at photos and videos of Levi's profile online, discovering that he had once been a local rockstar in his teenage years with Eren's other teachers. The brunet shifted in his seat, conjuring naughty thoughts of Levi on stage, lights and whistles and screams enveloping him. Eren listened to his voice, hardly believing Levi could sing so perfectly, and play his guitar too!

"Let's get it on! Check one, two!"

When the clip neared its end, he watched in enchantment as Levi walked through the crowd, devil-may-care style and nearing the camera. Due to the potato quality, Eren didn't notice his features at first but as he looked harder, the noiret had long hair half up half down, wore an insane amount of eyeliner, and ripped grungy clothes. Eren was turned on at the sight of him.

If only I was born in your time, he daydreamed. Maybe we'd be married by now!

Eren guessed it was symptomatic for his "slight" infatuation with his Adonis. He needed to have it, needed Levi's domination to take over. Eren knew it wasn't right but he couldn't stop pining for the man.

After waving cheerfully to some of his well-acquainted girl friends, he frowned, expression windswept.

Keeping up a perfect image sure is hard.

The brunet shook his head to snap himself out of it and headed to his next class, still bearing in thought the logical judgments his bestfriends had said to him.

Was he going to listen? Absolutely not!

Then again, Eren Jaeger was one who tended to follow his heart rather than his head.

But he had fallen desperately in love with Levi so hard, like out-of-a-plane-without-a-parachute-right-in-Levi's-irresistable-face-kind-of-hard.

Because he was so lost in thought, he was unaware of Levi who emerged in the opposite direction, greeted by passing girls, twirling their hair. "Hi, Mr. Ackerman!" To which he nodded in response.