XVII

Let Me Put On A Show

⊱ | ✾ | ⊰

"I can't. I want to, believe me, but I can't do that to you." Levi felt treacherous heat rising inside of him, "At least not yet." unfurling, spilling, spreading everywhere. "I'm sorry, Eren."

"God. ." Eren said, hungrily. Too aroused to argue with him any further. . until a mad idea possessed him. Half reclined on his bed, his head leaned back onto the pillow slowly, gaze never leaving Levi's. The silence spinning out until it seemed that the pounding of his heart must have been audible. Then he finally spoke, too sweetly for Levi to resist. "I'm going to do it."

"Don't be a dumbass, anyone could walk in here any second."

The boy pouted, "They don't come this early in the morning."

It literally took every particle of Levi's will to keep his hands to himself when he went to lock the door.

"You're too paranoid."

"Shut up, my life's on the line."

"Just sit back down." Eren commanded, Levi found this newfound authority uncomfortable as he returned to his seat. There was a glitter of deviltry in Eren's eyes as he rubbed his neck and shoulders, "If we can't touch each other, I'm going to have to make you watch." He traced his fingertips to his perking nipples, touching them in a circular motion through the gown. "Let me put on a show for you, Daddy."

Levi growled and twitched his lips almost charmingly. He couldn't keep his eyes off of him. And in that moment, something inside him broke under the pressure of craving this palatable boy. A stark, clean realization: He could not live without Eren fucking Jaeger. Dear God, he was in too deep to ever get out of this, and suddenly weary of his past spent pleasuring women. Tired from getting out of their beds so cheerfully apathetic in the middle of the night, often unable to even recall their names or why he even wanted to sleep with them in the first place.

"You have to take me right now."

A smirk lifted in the corner of his mouth, "Aren't you being bold today."

"Only because you drive me insane," Eren rasped, unraveling the ribbons of his hospital gown on the nape of his neck, the fabric draping over his shoulder. Levi hummed at the want to pierce his teeth on the boy's collarbone. "Let's see how long you'll last with yours."

Levi shifted in his seat, discomfort in his face when he realized how tight his groin had been in his pants. "Hell, you must've waited so long for this, you perverted brat."

Eren laughed softly, then looked at him with pleading ocean eyes, "I want you to kiss me." Fingertips caressing the skin of his thigh, "There," and continuing the traces down his fervid manhood, "Here," upwards and downwards his palm went. "I want you all over me."

He swore his cock was as hard as the tiles below his feet seeing Eren's beautiful pink flesh in between those legs. "Pretty little mama."

That lithe body and sun-tanned skin, littered with bruises and welts. Eren had this uncanny and very dangerous ability to make his frozen heart roar anew. That was why he tempted him so. No matter how much Levi told himself that it was elusive, that if he knew the truth about his past women he would shun him. He was anxious, but he still buzzed for him like a bee to nectar. The boy's combination of innocence, and curiosity, of determination and vulnerability, utterly bewitched him. He worshipped it all.

Levi sucked in a ragged breath, "No underwear? Will that be your thing now?" Kissing him indeed had been like tasting forbidden fruit. Eren's kiss proved more intoxicating than any kiss he had shared with more experienced women. Levi imagined what it would be like to teach the brunet the sexual pleasures they would share until the heat of arousal fulfilled him.