Chapter Twenty Two

The car ride back to Miami went by in a blur. All I kept thinking of was that horrified look in Camila's eyes. After she told me to leave, I left the bus without hesitation. No goodbye hug or goodbye kiss. I just went straight to find Ally and Troy. After telling them we needed to leave, we hit the road. I drive behind them all the way back. Completely ignoring the fact that my mom said we should stay in a hotel for the night.

We got home a little after 3am. Ally insisted Troy crash on the couch since he looked dead tired. I can imagine how I'm looking. Instead of heading to bed like them, I went outside to the patio. Dash followed, who ran off to do his business. I can't shake the feeling of knowing I could of potentially ruined Camila's career.

A vibration deep in my jacket pocket pulls me away from my thoughts. I pull my phone out. There awaits heap loads of messages and missed calls. All from the moment I left Miami until now as I got this new one.

_
From: Z Man

What up?
_
I'm still in town.
_
Are you there?
_
Sorry about that girl Laur...
_
Come on man. Come over?
_
At least call me back.

_

I had completely forgotten about the blonde at the club. It re boils my blood just thinking how Zayn didn't do shit. I decide to just call him later. Let him stew in guilt some more.

The next messages tell a very compelling story. Turns out I do know who  my anonymous texter was from after all.

_
From: 310-456-7890

I think you'd like me if we talked (;
_
You looked hot today btw
_
If I tell you who I am, will you text back?
_
Good morning cutie!
_
Wtf is your problem? You and that bitch Dinah are done!
_
Guess you know who this is now.
_
Good luck trying to pursue Camila now lmao
_
Aw did you leave?

_

I fist my phone tight. It was Reagan. That conniving purple haired bitch.

To: 310-456-7890

You were the one who told twitter?! Why would you want to ruin Camila like that???

Dash comes over and nips at my ankle. I shoo him away but he only wants to play. We both settle for a friendly head rub. Too infuriated to consider sleep now, I scroll through my phone with my free hand. Hitting that familiar "T", my tumblr dash pops up. There's some new reblogs from other users I had followed, but that's not what I'm looking for. I go through my followings until I find the blogs I had posted my ad on. Miami Singles, Looking For Love In The 305, and this one Orange Juice, Beaches and Love. Searching up that last one I see that it has over 100k reblogs and likes. That must be the one the fans found. I quickly delete my submission. Then find the others and delete those as well. I should just delete my entire blog.

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my hand. A  new message appears.

_
From: 310-132-1233

Did she make it okay?
_

To: 305-132-1233

Huh?
_