Chapter Ten

ssweet-dispositionn said: Who are you? Just tell me. I think I deserve that much.

ssweet-dispositionn said: Why would you do this? Did I do something to you to make you want to do something this horrible??? 

ssweet-dispositionn said: If you're reading this, know I'm not mad anymore. I just want whoever you are to come forward...

ssweet-dispositionn said: Please answer me. Tell me why?

To: 555-987-1435

Whyyyy???

To: 555-987-1435

This is so fucked up. Why would you do this me? What did I ever do to you???

To: 555-987-1435

Please tell me who you are and why you did this?

I lay in bed starring up at the ceiling. It's been almost three weeks and the wound of Karla being fake is still fresh as ever. I've tried contacting the the number by calling and texting it over and over. I even spammed the tumblr account. Nothing. Aboso-fucking-lutely  nothing. 

After the whole thing went down and I was able to see who this Camila girl was, I felt even more dumber. That girl is literally everywhere. A quick Google search of her name had all this info that I should of known. Though I'm not one for pop culture but she's super famous. I should've known. Turns out she sings and acts. Right now she's on a world tour. When she was here it was because she had a show at the arena not far from the coffee shop. Talk about a perfect coincidence. I figured whoever it was pretending to be Karla, knew she'd be there and set the whole thing up. It still hurts but whoever this person is, is a genius.

Turns out Camila Cabello has been in all sorts of movies since she was 13. She did the whole Disney Channel thing too. Then she went into singing. All her pictures on Google are either paparazzi photos or photo shoots. None of the ones that were sent to me. Or I just didn't dig deep enough. Frankly I looked for a minute. It's still too much right now.

Speaking of Camila. She hasn't called me. I knew better than to get my hopes up about her finding this Karla person for me. It's not like I can just reach out to her either. She's famous after all.

Someone knocks on the door and I throw my covers over my face. Whoever it is opens the door and steps in. I hear their footsteps on the carpet as they approach. Then I hear Dash. He leaps onto the bed.

"Laur, stop mopping." Ally's says softly as she takes a seat on the bed.

I stay quiet.

"Come on, Lauren. Let's go do something. It's summer." she jiggles my leg.

I pull my leg away from her. "Like what?"

"Well for one you can get out of bed. It's noon."

"Then what?"

"Mall? Beach? Anything. Come on Laur!" she whines and flings the blanket off me. 

I stare at her blankly. Hopefully she'll feel intimidated and leave.

"You're mom told me about your death glare. It's not going to work. Come on." Ally stands and claps her hands. She opens the curtains and I'm blinded. I throw my hand over my eyes. "Be ready in a half hour." she adds and leaves the room. 

Great. Now I have to go do things with cheery Allyson. I love her to pieces don't get me wrong. Right now I just want to lay in bed. And that's exactly where I should of stayed.