Chapter Thirty Four

The next day, Camila woke us up pretty early. I'm not even sure if she had slept. I tried but couldn't move and felt her body laying across mines and Dinah's. She was supposed to be sleeping with Normani in Ally's room since Ally happily took the couch.

"Wake up, guys!"

"Mmmm," Dinah groaned from under, pulling the blanket over her head. "Go away, Walz.

"Yea, Camila. Go back to sleep." I agreed, trying to roll over so she'd get off us.

"Nooo. I have to do something."

This caught my interest. What did she need to do this early? I tugged the blanket from my face and looked over at her. She had her head on Dinah's shoulder, softly petting her hair.

"What do you need to do?"

"She's needs to get off me. That's what she needs to do!" Dinah growled.

"Shush. I decided that I need to talk to my mom. We need to end whatever this is. If I can do the same with Dinah and you," She then turned to look at me. "Than I can do it with her too."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I questioned. She was after all avoiding her mother like she had the plague yesterday. What changed from night to day? Not mention her emotional stability has kind of been on the rocks lately.

She nodded. "Yep. I need to fix everything I broke before I try to fix myself."

"Camila, I don't think---" Before I can tell her that this not how things work, she interrupted me.

"I know. It just seems selfish to try and figure out how to piece myself back together when all those little pieces are scattered everywhere. With everyone. Trust me, please?"

"I think it's a good idea." Dinah mumbled from under my blanket. Camila smiled down at her, plucking the blanket off. Dinah teasingly narrowed her eyes up at her for the disturbance.

I however disagreed. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"Neither do I. But I also know this is something I need to do. And since she's here..."

"Do you want me to come?" I started rising up from the bed.

"No!" She suddenly stood up. "The uber is already on the way. I talked to her and she gave me the hotel she's staying at."

"Camila, I---" I tried to reason with her but again she cut me off.

"Please just tell me you support me. I need to do this. I miss her. I miss my dad. And I miss Sofi."

"Just let us know when you get there and when you leave. We'll probably be at the hospital later." Dinah had come to her rescue. I knew their fight wouldn't last. More importantly I should trust this since Dinah apparently did. She knew her best friend better than I ever will.

"Thanks, China." Camila leaned down and hugged her. "Lauren?" She stood and smiled.

"Yea. Just text us if you need anything." I finally agreed, dropping back on to the bed.

"Thanks guys!" She said before dashing off.

She had left the door wide open with the sun from the hall beaming in so I got up to close it. Back in complete darkness, Dinah rolled over and cuddled into the blanket. When I joined her again, I had to fight her for some covers.

"Come on, Dinah, share with meee!"

"MmmNoooo!" She groaned as I kept rocking her back and forth, fighting.

"Gimmie some blankets or I'll tell everyone you kissed Camila!" I pulled out the blackmail card. I don't joke when it comes to my sleep or blankets.