Chapter Nineteen

"Zayn just texted me." I say as I walk through Ally's bedroom door. Well the guest bedroom that she's staying in. She busy away, retouching her make up.

"Shh!" She snaps.

I drop my voice. "Sorry my ears are still ringing from the concert."

"Me too." Ally pokes at her ear, making a face. "And I know. He called Troy already. You coming?" She asked from behind her make up brush.

"On one condition." I smile wide. I know she'll agree to anything as long
as I go with them.

Dressed now in jeans, a band tshirt and my infamous leather jacket, oh and converse! My feet were so happy to be free from those heels. Ally touched up my make up then we sneaked back down stairs, trying not wake our parents. Troy was already waiting out in his car. On the way to the club, I take the time to reply to my messages.

To: 310-456-7890

Who is this?
_

To: Z-Man

On our way!
_

To: Superstar

I miss you too!
_

To: 305-132-1233

About how you're fucking up my life? Sure Dinah. Let's talk.
_

Within seconds my phone rings.

Incoming Call... 305-132-1233

I hit ignore. I'm not trying to deal with Dinah tonight. Definitely don't want this night spoiled by her.

We arrive at the club, The Play Palace, Zayn brought us here before. The one with different floors. We get by security with just Ally's name. I follow closely behind, trying not to get separated in the huge crowd.

Familiar music pounds off the walls as we reach the second floor. They're playing one of Camila's songs. Ally yanks at my arm, pointing to the speakers. She noticed too. I move my head up and down, laughing with her. As we make our way to the third set of stairs I see that the crowd here is a bit denser than downstairs. I actually spot someone familiar in the sea of dancing bodies.

"Celine!" Ally shouts.

Celine looks up then smiles and makes her way over to us, drink in hand. You can already smell the alcohol on her breath before she leaned in for a hug.

"You all look so cute!" She slurs.

"So do you!" Ally coos.

Celine turns to me again and shouts over the music. "You haven't called!"

"Sorry! Work!" I shrug. If only she knew.

"Zayn's on the top floor." Troy cuts in, taking Ally's hand. He motions for me to follow. We turn to go but Celine grabs Ally's hand.

"Oh! Can I come?"

"Yea come on." She agrees.

As we reach the third floor of the club, a huge security guard stands by the doors. He eyes us with crossed arms. Troy tells him Zayn's and Ally's name. He gives a nod then opens the door for us.

The secluded areas are not as packed as a weekend night. There's still a good amount of vips though. We walk around until I finally spot a guy who looks like Aladdin.

"Over there!" I poke Troy's shoulder,  pointing in the general direction.

We change course and head for Zayn. I rush him from behind, enclosing him in a huge hug. He turns, startled, then settles when he notices us.