Chapter Twenty Six 1/2

a/n ok so i added this to chap 26 just so i can get them from point a to point b haha enjoy! it's about to happen!!! (;

Finally the rumors of Camila and I die down a bit. It's been a long, boring, week past our original planned date to reunite. I kept busy working at the garage, which didn't work out since nosy paparazzi or daring fans kept coming by. Camila was able to extend her promo. And since the papz have left her alone about the rumors too, she's able to get away and come to Miami.

I sit perched on the front steps, waiting, looking up and down the street for a fancy uber car. Even Dash perks up when we hear a distant car approaching. Though he has always done that for any car.

"She's still not here?" Ally asked as she walked out of the house. She's about to go to class.

"No. Not yet." I pouted.

"Y'all are so cute!" She smiled, walking around me to get off the porch and go over to her car.

"Shush," I wave her off. She giggles, getting in her car and waving. Just as she pulls out, the uber comes into view. I hop up and try to resist the urge to run to the car.

Camila climbs out of as the uber driver retrieves her bags. Before I can make it off the front steps, she's already dashing across the walkway. Her beautiful smile makes mine go even wider. Pushing back the thought of me looking goofy, I catch her as she leaps and throws herself into me. My arms wrap around her as she melts into me.

"I missed you!" I breathed out in the crook of her neck.

"I missed you more." She replied, rubbing my back. We eventually pull away and I led her inside, upstairs. She ditches her heels and bags, jumping on my bed. I go to join her as a pillow collides with my face. Catching it, and after the shock wears off, she laughs as I throw it back. She dodges it then pats the space on the bed next to her. I climb over to her, pulling her close.

"I'm so ready for this vacation." She said.

"Well you'll be happy to here... I took vacation at work." I break the news quickly. After much debate, Geoff and I thought it'd be best if I took some time off. Since the whole chaos with the paparazzi thing and all.

She sits up, looking down at me with narrowed eyes. "Seriously?"

"Yep." I nod.

"You're crazy." She shakes her head, lowering herself back to my side.

"Fine. I'll just throw on my coveralls and go to work." I sigh, pretending to get up.

She sits up again. "No! Stay!" Her hands push me back down. We laugh and lay around for awhile, just enjoying the comfort of being in the same state, the same house and the same room. Her fingers begin to play with mine. Now is the best time to ask how things are back in LA.

"How's your mom with everything?"

"Good. She thinks I'm with Dinah and Mani." She laughed.

"She hates me." I said, letting her hand go and burying myself into her side. Her hand comes up to play with my hair.

"She doesn't hate you. She just doesn't understand."

"And your dad?" I mumbled into her rib.

"He really didn't say anything." She replied. Her hands continue to play through my hair for awhile until she asked me the same. "Your mom?"

I peel myself off her and properly stretch out next to her. "She came around to the school thing."

"You're still dumb for that." She quips, rolling her eyes.