Chapter Twenty Five

The week we spent in LA flies by fast. We mostly mopped around her house, eating and watching cartoons with Sofi. When her dad was home from work, he'd tell us stories from when he was little. Weirdly enough his stories always led to him being in love. Camila would tease him and he'd fire right back with stories of when she was little. Mostly about her love for strawberries. They're relationship reminded me a lot about my own with my dad.

Now we're walking through LAX. Fans and papz once again mob Camila. I watch as she smiles, posing with fans, answers papz questions about her new single. Thankfully not about me. Once at our gate to Miami we wait for Dinah. She wanted to come spend the weekend with us. And since Camila isn't flying for music related reasons, she couldn't use the jet. Which would of made the flight more comfortable since she won't drop the whole "I'm going to take a semester off" thing.

"You'll change your mind once you're home again."

I roll my eyes, growling. "Camila, I already told youuu."

"Shh. There comes Dinah. We'll talk about it later, cause she'll go off on you too." She mumbles, reaching up giving my cheek a squeeze. "Hey Cheechee!"

"I missed you Chancho!" Dinah hugs her tightly. "And you too Lauren." She turns giving me a hug.

"Me too." I throw my arms around her.

"How'd you like LA?" She asked, wiggling her brows suggestively.

I scrunch my nose up at her, letting her know it wasn't like that. "It was nice."

"I bet." She winks. I go to reply but Camila beats me to it. She gives a friend a death glare. Followed by telling her how we actually spent the week. And in return, Dinah, tells us how she spent her free time with her family.

We arrive in Miami just as the sun is coming up and by the time we make it to my house, it's already scorching hot. Ally, Troy, my mom and Jerry all welcome us in open arms. They ask a million questions about LA. Camila and Dinah happily answer their curiosity. My mom quickly takes a liking to Dinah. Asking her all about her polynesian heritage.

Afterwards my mom sets out to make a massive feast. We insisted on ordering out but she was quick to run off to the kitchen. Troy and Jerry decided to fire up the grill and help. And Ally took Dinah to her room, where she'll be staying, to settle in. I took Camila up to mine with Dash following close behind.

Not even five minutes of being alone and she already jumped back into the topic we had abandoned at the LA airport.

"Does your mom know?" She asked, unzipping her suitcase to find something.

I sigh, sitting on the bed to join Dash. "No. It's not like she's paying for it."

"Really? It doesn't matter. You live under her roof. She deserves a say." She looks up at me with the most serious face I've ever seen.

"Fine. I'll talk to her. Then will you drop it?" I give in, hoping she'll truly drop it if I do.

Her face softens. A smirk taking over her once tight lipped look. "You look cute when you're frustrated." She ditches her suitcase, climbing on the bed, pushing me back enough to straddle me. I wrap my hands around her hips. She tosses her head to the side, her hair flowing out behind her. I reach up and pull her tilted head in, meeting her parted lips with my own.

As much as I'm enjoying our little make session, her phone is ringing from her bag beside the suitcase. I pull back and her lips start searching for mine. I giggle at her dazed confused face. "Babe, your phone's ringing."

"Huh?" She asked through hooded lids.

I nod toward the noise and she quickly snaps out of her flustered state. She climbs off me then digs through her bag. Finally finding her phone and answering.