🌺~Interest~🌺

Sexual themes and jokes but there is no actual sex scene

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Where you off to?" Hank asks while I'm getting up from my desk and collecting my belongings. "Oh, Connor and I are having a date night. He calls it understanding more about human culture, I call it going to see a movie. First one we're gonna see in the theatre as they're finally opening up for the entire public." Hank chuckles a bit. "Third date, huh? Kids these days still follow the old rules?" He teases. I know exactly what he means. I've been asked this question four other times today. "I know we've been swamped, but this is the fifth date actually. And not that it's your business, but we haven't done anything that intimate."

"Is it because it's a ken doll situation down there, or..." I grimace. "Ew, Hank, no! Remember the Eden Club? They have genitalia."

"They were made for that purpose though, doesn't mean they gave everyone those parts."

"I guess that's fair. I haven't thought about it too much, and it's not like I'm going to just ask! There's just a lot of pressure. Reporters are always on our ass. He's the deviant cop, we both played a part in the demonstration, we're the first seen android-human couple, and on top of that everyone's prying for more information in my dad's passing and his will. It's just not a good time, and we barely have time for dates. A little hard to get in the mood." I rant. Hank nods along understandingly, but then says, "So you're a prude."

I know he's joking, but I fire back with, "If I was a prude we wouldn't have made out on your kitchen counter." I laugh as he physical recoils in shock. I leave, simultaneously flipping him the bird, with a smile.

~~~~~

Connor and I stand in the ticket line. He's for once in casual clothing. A pair of dark jeans and sweatshirt with dogs on it I'd gotten him a little bit ago. Connor excitedly asks questions about human pop culture. He's come a long way. It's not very busy despite it being a weekend. I suspect people don't want to go out and share spaces with androids, and androids are still afraid to share spaces with people. There are still enough people for us to get side eyed. He doesn't noticed, too focused on actually having a date out in the open.

"I think we should sit in the back row." I suggest with a smirk. He tilts his head for a second, but his eyes widen when he realizes what I mean. "I agree." I bite my lip as I smile, paying for our tickets. We get through the snack lines, and make our way to our seats. There aren't many people in the theatre, a few scattered groups far away from us. Optimal seating. We hold hands until the movie starts, pressed together as much as possible. Further into the movie, Connor somehow pulls me closer, and puts his lips on mine. Things get a little heated, tongues getting involved, hands roaming each other's bodies. He breaks away a little.

"I'd like to try something."

"Okay?"

He moves his lips to the side of my neck. They're forceful, but just so. I'm surprised to find it feels so good. I bite my lip at the feeling, avoiding making noise.

"Uh, Connor? What are you getting at?" I whisper. He pulls away, to my dismay, looking discouraged. "I thought you might enjoy it. Was I doing it wrong?"

"No, I definitely enjoyed. It's just...let's talk about this when we're home." We sit in silence through the rest of the movie. It's not tense, but there's certainly an awkwardness in the air. Once back to my apartment, he doesn't waste time getting into interrogation mode. That's exactly what I feel it is by the tone of his voice and his posture as he questions me. He sits me on the couch and stands over me, hands on his hips. The dog sweatshirt makes him look adorable like this.

"Why did you stop me? Was I making you uncomfortable?"

"It's not that, Connor. We just haven't discussed anything about being... intimate."

"Intimate?"

"Sex, Connor. I mean do you even have...?"

"I do not possess a penis."

"Oh my god, Connor!" He said it so nonchalantly that I can't help but laugh. He frowns. "Is that a problem? As far as I see it, it just means I don't have physical needs. However, you do and I can still meet them in other ways if you so please. I think it would still be enjoyable for us both."

Jesus, I haven't had a sex talk since middle school health class where all they did was say sex is evil.

"Well, I suppose that's how it would be until CyberLife decides to give androids dicks. But I don't really need sex if that's not something you'd be interested in doing. I'm not with you just for all that."

He leans down to me, trapping me between his arms. "I assure you, Detective, you're something I am very interested in doing." I nearly shiver in delight, but only muster out, "okay."

~~~~~

"You seem to be in a good mood." Hank says as he walks in. I smile at him pleasantly and sneak a look at Connor. "It's just a good afternoon is all." Hank looks between us, and grumbles to himself. "I don't get paid enough for this shit."