🌺~11~🌺

November 6th
8:17 PM

"Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull..." Hank complains from the passenger seat. I'm behind the wheel. "Well that's what happens when you go black out drinking." I scold. "You sure this is the place?" Hank asks Connor, ignoring me. "It's the address in the report." I look at the neon sign in disgust. I hated this place with burning passion. It was just...gross. These android didn't do this willingly. They are bought out for a night. It's disgusting. "Right. Okay. Let's get going. Jesus..." Hank grumbles. We all exit the car. I note that the rain has turned to snow fall while walking up to the entrance. "Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here!" Hank teases, reading the signs. "Ew, Hank, gross." I groan. "Eh, your no fun." I scowl. "I just hate this place." I admit. Walking into the club, we can see all the skimpily dressed androids, some dancing on poles. Connor hardly looks at them, and yet I still feel the need to cover his most innocent eyes.

"Hey, Ben. How's it goin'?" I call as we approach. "It's that room there. Oh, uh, by the way... Gavin's in there too." I facepalm. "Oh great. What a lovely evening this is." I say sarcastically. "A dead body and an asshole, just what we need." Hank agrees. We enter the private room where a dead man lays, presumably naked, under some sheets. "Lieutenant Anderson, Detective Manfred and their plastic pet... The fuck are you three doin' here?" Gavin asks aggressively. "We've been assigned all cases involving androids." Connor actually responds. I can't believe he'd actually respond. "Oh, yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh," Gavin laughs, "got more action than he could handle." I roll my eyes. "At least he's still getting more action then you." I retort, causing Gavin to glare at me. "We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind." Hank says before Gavin can reply. "Come on, let's go... It's uh... starting to stink of booze in here..." Gavin says as he walks past Hank. He shoulder checks Connor before leaves, and shoves me to the side. I give him the finger behind his back.

"Night, Lieutenant, Detective." Chris says before he leaves. Looking over the body, my first guess would have been strangulation by the marks on the neck. "He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled." Connor confirms after his own analyzing. It always seems like it takes him two seconds to do that. "Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck. Doesn't prove anything though. Could've been rough play..." Hank notes. "We're missing something here." Connor goes over to the deactivated android in the corner. I look over just in time to see him lick some of the blue blood from her nose. "Ah! Connor!" Hank looks over at my commotion. "Argh, Connor, you're so disgusting... Think I'm gonna puke again." He complains. "That's so nasty." I grumble. I move on, looking around to find an ID and wallet. "Driver's license says: Michael Graham. A credit card, cash in the wallet. Picture of his wife and two daughters." I report. "I wouldn't want to make that call." Hank respond. I nod in agreement. "I don't get people. He had a wife and he's off playing around here. God, people are such pigs." I throw the ID down.

"The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it." Connor explains. "Think you can do it?" Connors face looks troubled. "It's badly damaged. If I can, it'll only be for a minute, maybe less... I just hope it's long enough to learn something." He carefully removes the skin from her torso, revealing the white biocomponent underneath. The hatch is removed where he connects two wires. The girl shoots up, backing away quickly in fear. She looks close to a panic attack. "You were damaged and I reactivated you. Everything is all right." Connor explains to her. "Is he...is he dead?" Her smooth voice asks. "Did you kill him?"

"No...no, it wasn't me."

"Tell me what happened." She looks so scared as she tells us. It almost hurts me. "He started...hitting me...again...and again. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't." Connor presses forward. "Who killed that man if it wasn't you?"