Prologue

Time will come, a decision has to be made.

Someone who does not have a choice but to trade.

Happiness and responsibilities are the choices.

They have to choose only one, are they be able to handle the consequences?

***

Warning: This story contains trigger scenes, strong language, deaths, cruel scene, sexual abuse, vulgar words, etc. If you are uncomfortable reading those then kindly leave this story, or if you still want to read this, if you feel like the scene will trigger you, kindly scroll down immediately and skip the scene. Thank you.

P.S The attitudes, acts, and beliefs of any of my characters in this story is unrelated to the author. Be mindful that it is part of the story. You've been warned for the scenes that might make you uncomfortable, it is now up to you if you will still going to continue.

***

This is a work of fiction. Every names/characters, events, business, places etc. in my story are just part of my imagination. In short, this story is made by my mind. The names/characters, events, business, places etc. that are true or in real life are just a coincidence.

Expect some grammatical errors. If you don’t like the story, feel free to remove it on your library. I didn’t force you to read it and I already warned you for the scenes that might trigger you so I am expecting that I will continue my journey peacefully.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

Posted on May 04, 2021

- UnknownDisaster