Chapter 27 (Snow)

Chapter 27
Snow

Allistair's P.O.V
I kissed the back of Rain's hand as I stare at her.

"Baby wife, when will you wake up, hmm? I miss staring at your eyes. I miss being amazed at your smile. I miss hearing your laugh. I miss everything about you." I murmured with pain in my voice.

It's been three days and she hasn't waking up yet. The Weston's are already looking for me but I chose not to show up especially knowing her condition.

A tear escaped from my eyes while still continue kissing the back of her hand.

"I don't know what to do anymore, wife." I murmured and close my eyes. "If I won't marry her, Yoshin and Aster's relationship will be in a mess and if I will marry her, our relationship will be in chaos. If I won't chose, the Weston's might kill some of us and give us threats just like what happened to us back then with the Morte Organization, and I don't want it to happen again, wife. I don't want to see our family dying one by one. She can't marry Eros because he ain't the oldest and as if we would allow that. It was the eldest who will inherit all of the money and business of their parents and Eros was just second to the eldest. They have to kill Yosin first if Angeline will marry Eros and I can't let it happen." I continued murmuring.

"I'm tired, wife. I can't fight alone anymore. I need you. So please fight hmm? Fight for me, fight for us, please." I open my eyes and stare at her again. Tears are still flowing down to my cheeks but I didn't bother wiping it.

"After this, I'll marry you again. We'll start a new life again, wife. Do you want that, hmm? Then please wake up."

"I love you, wife. Forever and always." I murmured and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, Allistair. More than anything and anyone."

My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice. Lumayo ako sa kaniya para makumpirma kung siya nga talaga ang nagsalita. My heart start beating so fast when I see her eyes that full of tears and her lips that has a smile on it.

Pinilit niyang bumangon kaya agad ko siyang inalalayan. Napasandal siya sa kama dahil nanghihina pa rin siya pagkatapos makaupo. I sit beside her on the bed when she signalled me to sit. She hold my hand and smiled at me.

"If you don't know what to do, I'm here to help you. If you can't fight anymore, then let us help you to stand up again. You don't have to fight alone, because in every situation, you have us." she said and her eyes immediately filled with tears. She raise her hands and made a contact with my cheeks. I close my eyes to feel her warmth and open my eyes again to stare at her beautiful and lovely face.

"Asking for the help of others doesn't mean you're weak, it means that you have already been fighting alone for so long." she continued cheering me up with her sweet talks.

"We've married each other not only to be together in times of happiness. We married each other to also pass the burden with one another and both of us will endure it no matter how painful it is. The moment we said our bows together, we are already moving and thinking as one." she added and smile at me.

"Wife." I emotionally murmured while tears are continue flowing down to my cheeks. She wiped it slowly while still have the small smile on her lips.