Chapter ten- mad world

Charlie aka Scorpio

You know I've never been to a motel before so I gotta say this whole experience is rather strange, I've never been near this many people in my entire life- call it antisocial if you will.

It was 8am and I was in the shower that had very poor pressure.. is-is it broken? Why would the manger allow such awful quality?... and why is the shampoo so small?!?! I'm confused..

My thoughts came to an abrupt holt when a heard a gentle knock at the door.
"Charlie?" It was Cassie.

"Yeah?" I answered getting out the shower and putting a towel around my waist

She replied, "hurry up because I'm practically starving to death over here"

I let out a light laugh "yeah, yeah, I'm coming"

I got dressed and we left the motel for some breakfast. I knew eventually we'd run out of money but so far with the two grand I took I think we'll be alright.

I mean we're only seventeen, what could we really do? We also can't go to school or else my parents will track us down and then it's back to the slammer for me.

I don't understand what possessed my parents to lock me away..

"I'm going to the bathroom" Cassie said before getting up from her seat, I nodded and she left the table

All of a sudden I hear my phone ring from my pocket so I took it out and saw an unknown number, I shrugged and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I called into it

"Charlie! Oh thank god I reached you! You have to come home right now" Katerina pleaded desperately

How the hell did she even get my number?!?

I sighed before saying "listen, Katerina, I'm not returning to my 'cell' because you want me to. Did you not listen to my heart-wrenching speech of my agonisingly pain?"

"Yeah I know and I'm- I'm.." she began until I heard a loud thud through the phone

"Katerina? Katerina? KAT!?!" I yelled through the phone but I got no answer, I continued to yell to the point the other customers began to stare.

I continue to shout at my phone until I felt this strange feeling in both my stomach and my head and it just didn't feel right.

I rose from my seat in search the bathroom and Cassie, both the Cas and the restroom..

Is this normal? I'm adding this to the list of firsts, hahaha.. now I can't see. I can't see a damn thing.

I can't- I can't..

And now I, like Katerina, are plummeting to the ground into the darkness.

Until I woke up.

Not where I was before...

**********************

This is really short but it's just a filler chapter really and the next chapter will come quicker and it's longer because I've already started writing it so I hope to get it out sooner.

Hope you liked it!

Charlotte x