1

A/N
I don't remember any of Greg's friends names so bare with me

Sierra's pov
I was sitting alone again at lunch,but I didn't mind.i preferred to be alone sometimes,although I wish I had some friends.anyways I was tuning my violin and studying my notes,there's an event coming up for the school and I need to learn this by next week."heya there doll face."I heard someone say,I looked up and widened my eyes.it's Greg Tolan!he's captain of the bowling team in our school,why is he talking to me?oh no,is he gonna bully me?!i squeaked and covered my face with my arms in defense,"D-Don't h-hurt me-me!"I stuttered.

"woah,woah,take it easy Sierra:I ain't gonna hurt you."he reassured me,that threw me off a bit.was I hearing things?i slowly uncovered my face and looked at him,"You...won't?"I asked.he nodded,"I just wanna talk."he said.i was shocked,Greg Nolan wants to talk to me?surely I must be hearing things,"N-No you don't,you were-were probably told to talk to-to me."I said sadly."that's not true Sierra."he assured me,he got up and walked over to my side of the table.i got nervous when he sat next to me,"I wanna get to know you,I really do."he said.maybe he isn't lying,either way I'm falling for it."why me?no one likes me."i said,"I wanna try to change their minds."he said.