5

Sierra's pov
Today me and my classmates(well they're also friends to me)were practicing our music in the auditorium,the event was coming up in 2 weeks.we are ready for it,but Kate Moss wants us to be extra ready.she's very wise,it's why we made her our leader."alright I think we're good,does anyone want to practice one more time?"Kate asked us,"I have to go home guys,I got homework to do."Doug Wallaby said."me too."i said,"ok,we'll all meet back here on Wednesday."Kate said.we all nodded,we then all packed up our things and left the auditorium.while Kate and Doug went to the front exit I went to the back exit,I usually liked taking the back exit.as I past by the bowling room I didn't hear anyone cheering,but I did hear a bowling ball.i tilted my head in confusion,"who's in there?"I thought.

I put down my violin case and my backpack,then I opened the door a bit and looked through the door crack.Greg Tolan was bowling all by himself,none of his friends where with him."come on Tolan,it's not that difficult."he said to himself as he scored a perfect strike,he sighed.he sat down on a bench,then he groaned."Why is this so difficult for me?!"he exclaimed,"what is he talking about?"I thought.that's when my clumsiness kicked in,I slid inside the room and fell onto the floor.i widened my eyes as Greg and I locked eyes,his eyes were also widened.

none of us said a word,I think we were both in shock.i scrambled to get up,"I-I'm so-sorry I-"he cut me off."no,no,it's my fault:I should probably stop practicing anyway."he said,he grabbed his bowling ball and put it in its case.i nervously watched him,he then turned around.he walked towards me,we were now facing each other."let me give you a ride."he offered.i blushed and gulped,"O-Oh you-you don't h-have to..."I trailed off nervously."it's fine,trust me."he reassured me,I looked up and stared into his ocean eyes.