22

A/N
Timeskipping in the next chapter!

Sierra's pov
All of the girls and their boyfriends were dancing and/or making out,but Greg and I were doing the complete opposite.we were sitting on the couch,just casually chatting."I'm thinking this,"he took a swig of his beer,"we either somehow go to the same college or we go to colleges nearby each other."he said."think that that would work?"I asked,he shrugged."and I swear to god,if we end up not going to the same college I will not party or get messed up."he said,"Greg the last thing Id want is for you to not have fun."i said."I know,I know,it's just like:say I get really messed up,right?and then I wake up in bed with some girl,I couldn't bare to live with the thought of me cheating on you Sierra."he said,clutching his beer bottle tightly.

Afraid that his was going to break it and hurt his hand,I gently took it from him and put it to the side."Greg,look at me."i said,making him face me."you'd never hurt me,ok?"I said,he looked away sadly."I've already done it before..."he was referring to the bet,"but you won't do it again,I know you won't."i said.I cupped just cheeks and made him face me,he looked at me.it broke my heart to see him this upset,"I love you."i whispered.