2

Greg's pov
"hey Greg,want $20 bucks?"Chester asked."depends,what's the bet Chester?"I asked him,he grinned."if you can try to befriend Sierra Namath I'll give you $20 bucks-no wait even better,I'll give you $20 bucks if you convince her to kiss you."he replied,"psh,easy."i said.i got up and cracked my neck a bit,"this'll be so easy,I'll get my 20 bucks lickety split."I thought as I walked towards her table.she was tuning her violin while looking at some music sheets,"heya there doll face."I said,she looked up and widened her eyes.she squeaked and covered her face with her arms in defense,"D-Don't h-hurt me-me!"she stuttered.

"woah,woah,take it easy Sierra:I ain't gonna hurt you."I reassured her,"this is gonna be harder than I thought."I thought.she slowly uncovered her face and looked at me,"You...won't?"she asked.I nodded,"I just wanna talk."i said.she looked shocked,"N-No you don't,you were-were probably told to talk to-to me."she said sadly."that's not true Sierra."i assured her,I got up and walked over to her side of the table.this may take a while,"I wanna get to know you,I really do."I said.hopefully she's falling for this act I'm putting on,it better be working."why me?no one likes me."she said,"I wanna try to change their minds."I said.

as she opened her mouth to say something the bell rang,cutting our conversation short.i won the bet,but it didn't feel right."I-I gotta go."she said,packing up her things.i stood up,but I didn't say anything.she stood up as well,she walked away from the table and followed everyone out of the lunchroom,"HAHAHAHA I didn't think you'd actually do it!"Chester laughed.the rest of my friends laughed as well,"Well here you go man,you sure proved me wrong."Chester said as he handed me the $20.i looked at,immediately feeling guilty.i scoffed and walked off,shoving the $20 into my pocket.